○ Chapter 13: It's Over ○

xxxxx

Shigiraki scratched violently at his neck making you shudder at the sight of his crusty skin peeling off. All Might had him and his buddies cornered, you and the boys were behind him watching it all go down.

"What's wrong? Not attacking me? Didn't you say you were going to 'clear this level' earlier? Well come and get me, if you dare." Shigiraki flinched at All Might's taunting tone.

"Man, this is... intense." Kaachan examined the situation with a concerned look.

"No kidding." You added in, stiff with fear.

"As I expected. There's no reason for us to fight now, he'll handle this." Todoroki advised, turning to the others.

"Yeah. Come on Midoriya, we should regroup with the other guys. The last thing we wanna do is get taken hostage or get in his way." Kirishima called out to the curly green haired boy, but he was dead still. He made no movement whatsoever, he didn't want to take his eyes off of All Might.

All Might beckoned the villains some more, "What? Are you scared!?" The villains hesitated, they knew that he was too powerful. If he single handedly defeated Nomu, their most strongest companion, he would beat the rest of them to a pulp without breaking a sweat.

Shigiraki didn't know what to do but continue to scratch violently at his neck, "If only Nomu was here, he'd rush you right now, pound you into the ground without giving it a second thought." He snarled.

Kurogiri rushed to his side, "Tomura Shigiraki, please do not fret. Look at him, he has definitely weakened. Nomu's attacks were successful." The purple smoke villain reassured his ally, making Shigiraki instantly stop scratching his neck.

"Kurogiri's got a point, dude!" Rin called out to the two with his one hand cupped around his mouth to get his voice across to them from where he was standing.

Rin got your ears up. You thought it was best to listen in closely to Kurogiri and Shigiraki, hopefully getting information.

"He's on his own, the children appear to be frozen in fear. And look, our underlings are recovering." Kurogiri gestured to the villains slowly rising from their fallen locations on the ground, "We likely still have a few minutes before their reinforcements arrive, if you and I work together we can do this. We haven't missed our chance to kill All Might." He seemed to have persuaded Shigiraki.

Shigiraki steadily lowered his hands from his neck, "Yeah... yeah you're right... this is it. We have no choice, we have to do it now. I mean, the big end boss is right here."

You flinched. Risen villains edged their way close behind you and the boys making you all turn around to face them, ready to fight if necessary.

"I think All Might can hold his own against those two main guys." Kirishima admitted as he hardened his arms, "Let's make sure these dudes don't hurt anybody else."

"Yeah. Be on your guard guys, there could be more of 'em." You cautioned as you took a fighting stance.

Todoroki turned to Midoriya, "Will you be joining us?"

No response.

Shigiraki bolted towards All Might, "Consider this revenge for what you did to Nomu!!" He yelled.

"Come on... where the heck are Iida and the teachers!?" You cried out in desperation.

"I really hope they get here soon." Kirishima responded with a swift dodge from a villain's pretty weak punch.

Kurogiri ran along with Shigiraki, both reaching out to put some sort of damage on the number one hero, but before they could even lay a finger on him Midoriya shot upwards and aimed his fist towards the villains. He broke both of his legs as he did so.