○ Chapter 2: Pinky ○

- Four Years Later -

>Age: 10<

"So have you ever thought about your hero name?" Ashido asked, "I was thinking maybe Alien Queen. Ooh! Or maybe Pinky!" She beamed.

"Actually I've thought about--"

"Hey wait, look over there by the fountain. It looks like something's happening." Ashido gestured while looking rather concerned.

"Yeah. Oh it's just those jerks from class one. I don't have the time for this. We should just go." You turned towards where Mina was supposed to be standing only to realise that she was already creeping closer to the boys.

Oh come on!

You groaned in frustration but still went along with her. You caught up with her and the two of you hid behind a nearby flower bush together to spy and eavesdrop on them.

It was Ayato and his gang, they seemed to be plotting sonething that no one else needed to know, they were looking around and acting oddly skeptical.

Out of no where, one of the boys noticed you two and appeared behind you using his quirk. Neither of you noticed so before you could react he had already grabbed your wrists and teleported back to his group.

You each got tangled in your own string. A lot.

Ayato spoke up "Well boys, it looks like we have some cute girls eavesdropping on our conversa-- ugh, tch, it's just these two brats from class four. The ones with the stupid overrated strings. Oh well, we can still have some fun." He spoke slowly in a teasing voice. He brushed away his cherry red bangs from his emerald green eyes with an open smirk revealing his two sharp canines.

"Ayato, just please leave us alo--" Before you finished your sentence, Ayato swiftly slapped your cheek so hard it left a bright red mark. Your ears went droopy and your tail went in between your legs as you slightly shook in fear.

"You're lucky I don't bite you. As you know my quirk is Vampire so if you don't want the blood sucked outta ya from Your's Truly then I suggest you keep quiet."

Mina wasn't scared. She was furious.

She remembered that she learnt to emit acid from her feet. So she quickly but subtley slipped off her shoes, while Ayato trashed talked you, and melted the base of her socks with her acid. Then created a slippery surface underneath the boys, but left a clean surface surrounding you and her, causing them all to fall flat on their backs.

She loosened herself from her string prison, grabbed her shoes and your hand then ran to the girl's bathroom before the boys could get up, while you stumbled after her as you were still trapped in your own string.

Thank goodness the bathrooms were right in front of you.

When you arrived in the girl's bathroom, Mina threw you in front of her, locked the door to the entrance and slid down the wall with a sigh of relief. She felt her heart pumping heavily from all the excitement. "That was fun." She said panting slightly with a smug grin.

"Well not for me." You looked in the small mirror above the sink seeing how Ayato left a red hand mark. You splashed some cold water on it to cool it down.

Refreshing.

"Oh look at that, my ankles bleeding a bit. Haha." Mina chuckled at her wound. "I wonder how that happened. Maybe when we were running here Kai used his vines but missed me by just a hair." She chuckled once again.

"It's quite big, maybe we should go to the nurse's office and put some ointment and a bandaid on it."

"Good idea. That way we won't have to deal with those jerks again." Mina stood up as she spoke and unlocked the door. She checked to see if the coast was clear and indeed it was.