15.

"I don't care." She said, angrily into the phone. "They will be fine without me. I can't stay here anymore." She kept her eyes on the picture. She didn't thought long about it before taking up her phone, dialing the number to Pierce.

"[Y/n], you can't quit. You have to complete your mission." His voice was hard.

"My mission?" She asked with a laugh. "I assume that you've heard about what happened? I failed my mission. I am not talking to Loki anymore. Besides, Thor brought him back to Asgard. My mission is over." She said, knowing it would take a little more to convince him.

"We can't leave the Avengers unsupervised." It sounded like he talked about children.

"Mr. Secretary, they are all adults. They know what they are doing. I don't think they will go out and destroy a whole city right now." She said the last thing with a bit of sarcasm. She knew they wouldn't destroy a city on purpose, but she also knew that they would do anything to save the world.

"I can't let you leave." He said and she knew she couldn't convince him.

"Fine," she got up from her bed, still holding on to the file, "then I quit." She hung up the phone, threw it on the ground and stamped on it. She knew she didn't got a lot of time before he would send someone to capture her. He wouldn't look the other way, not with her.

She took a bag, threw her clothes in it, and walked out the room. She had to tell the team. Or someone who could tell them. She walked purposeful towards the meeting room, but it was empty. She didn't have a lot of time. And then she thought about Steve. She might not have the time to tell him what was going on. Maybe not the time to say goodbye.

A cough from behind made her turn around. Natasha was standing in the door with her hands crossed. She took a look on the bag before looking into her eyes.

"Going anywhere?" She asked, blocking the doorway.

"I am leaving. I can't stay here." She hesitated and didn't know whether to tell her about her sister or not, but she figured it was her only chance for Steve to know. "I have to find my sister." Natasha didn't look shocked, but she moved away from the door, giving her space to get out of here. She didn't say anything else, just walked towards the door.

"He will be devastated, you know that, right?" Natasha's voice made her stop. She turned around and looked at her with tears in her eyes.

"So will I, but I can't stay here. I need to find her." Her voice cracked and she looked down at the floor.

"At least give him the chance to say goodbye." She was judging her, she could hear it in her voice. She had to explain herself, but she didn't have much time.

"I don't have a lot of time," she talked fast, mostly so she wouldn't start crying. "I already called Pierce, telling him I quit, and he wasn't happy. It won't take him long to send someone to come for me and I am pretty sure he will lock me up. They helped me a long time ago and they've owned me ever since. If I stay her too long, I will never find her. And if I talk to Steve, I am not sure I will be able to go." She looked up at Natasha and couldn't find out what was in her eyes. Pity? Compassion? She wasn't sure.

"I'll tell him. Get out of here." Natasha said. She wasn't expecting this. She picked up her bag and began to walk. "[Y/n]?" Natasha said and she stopped up. "Take my bike." She threw her keys to her with a smile. She looked down at them, grateful.

"Thank you." She said before she started running towards the garage. She begged that she didn't meet Steve on the way. She couldn't bear to tell him that she was leaving.

She got to the garage and walked inside. It was filled with cars and bikes. She walked towards the black Harley-Davidson. Next to it was a black suit. She looked at it, figuring it was her size, so she dropped the bag and putted it on. It would be harder to recognize her if she weren't wearing her own clothes and if she put on a helmet.