26.

TRIGGER WARNING - torture
----

She slowly woke up. She was blindfolded and couldn't see anything. It was all dark. She could feel that she was tied up and she had a violent pain in the back of her head. She couldn't see where she was, but she felt that she was moving. She smelled gasoline. A car. She was in a car, driving somewhere. She could hear someone breathe. She couldn't tell how many or where they were, but she knew she wasn't alone. She moved and felt that she was lying on something hard. A van? And then she started to panic. Maybe Steve was in here with him? Maybe they'd hurt him? She started to shake.

"Sie ist wach," a voice said. It came from above her. She thought for a moment before she recognized the language. German. She couldn't understand what they said. Another man said something before she felt something in her arm. A needle. They injected something and she felt back to sleep.
-----
When she woke up again, she was sitting on a chair, her arm was tied behind it and she was still wearing the blindfold. She moved her head, just a bit, to see if she could see something from the edge of the blindfold, but it was all dark. Then she felt something hit her in the face. A hand.

"Awake, are we?" A man said with a German accent.

"Take of the blindfold and see for yourself," she answered which led the man to laugh.

"Confident? I like that." He moved closer. She could smell his breath in front of her.

"If you want to come closer you might want to brush your teeth first," she moved her head a little, so he didn't breathe directly into her head. He hit her again.

"Watch what you are saying," he sounded angry, but he moved the blindfold. She blinked a few times to make her eyes get used to the light. Then she looked around. It looked like an old school. The tables had been moved to the side. The man in front of her was the only one in the room.

"Why am I here?" She asked and looked up at him. He smiled.

"Why ruin the surprise?" He said with a laugh. He enjoyed himself, that was clear. [Y/n] rolled her eyes.

"What surprise?" She asked. He hit her again and she could taste blood coming from her lip. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction of showing how much it hurt. She looked up at him again.

"Stop asking questions." He said and sat down on a chair in front of her. She looked around.

"What is this place?" She asked. He sighed.

"Don't know when to shut up huh?" He shook his head. "Welcome to Appalachian Mountains. Welcome to our school." He got up from the chair and walked behind her.

"School? What do I need to learn?" She wanted him to talk. She wanted to know if he did something to Steve, but she didn't want to ask directly. If they hadn't then she could bring him in danger by mention him.

He took his hand around her ponytail and pulled down, bringing her whole head back, so she looked up at him.

"You don't get to learn anything," he laughed. She could see that he was holding something in the other hand, but she couldn't tell what. Her lip was still bleeding.

"Listen, I already went to school once and it was hell so can we get this over with so I can get out of here?" He let go of her hair and walked back in front of her. She looked down in his hand. An iron fire poker. She could smell something from behind her. Fire. She tried to look back and saw a glimpse of a fireplace. She felt her heart race.

"But darling, you won't go anywhere." He said as he moved back to the fireplace. He stood there for a while before coming back with the fire poker. The difference was that the end of the poker was now glowing red. She straightened her back in the chair. She didn't want to show emotions. She didn't want to know that she was scared and on the edge of panic. He took his hand around her hair once again and moved her head to the side, so that her neck was exposed.