Chapter 9

Hello hello. Sorry for the slow updates I've been writing on my alt account, and procrastinating, and also MAKING THAT VIDEO UP THERE FOR YOU ALL! Even then however, I keep rereading my previous chapters of this book. I think after the first season of this, and finishing editing vigilantism I'll take a break from this account, casually editing this book at times, and then getting my other books in place. The end of season 1 of Specialist is CLOSE!

Lee's P.O.V.

Rin had just taken off out of Princess' castle. Princess excused her, but not me, since she had to converse with me.

"Lee, are you alright? You've seemed a bit pale lately." Princess asked, turning her back to me as she walked away from her throne. I followed close behind.

"Yes. I've just been thinking about the nations recently..." I said with my head down.

"Oh? Is that so?" Princess asked.

"Yes, Princess. When Rin decided to let the outlander run free from where we were staying at, she told me we would be able to find her easily." I started to explain. "The girl seems to have some knowledge about this world. I am not able to read Rin, so I am not sure if she thinks this or knows this as well."

"Mm... Rin is one problematic person, it's true. And didn't I tell you to stop calling me that? It's weird, given we'll be married soon." She said looking back at me as we walked. My eyes went wide.

"W-well we're only getting married for the benefits. It's nothing real..." I said in a panic. Lumine and I stopped walking as we got onto the elevator of our castle.

"You wouldn't want to marry me anyways? If we wouldn't have had a contract for it?" She asked haulting in her place and looked at me.

"No, sorry." I said looking away from her.

"Ouch. So blunt, Lee." Lumine said, placing her hand on her chest and leaning back. She didn't look hurt though.

"Sorry..." I said, only for her to grab my shoulder and shake her head.

"No no, it's understandable." Lumine removed her hand and coughed randomly. "So, we should be off now. We have that meeting with them today."

"Oh right! I'm sorry, I was supposed to send Abbysal to remind you about it..."  I exclaimed slowly, remembering my mistake.

"It's fine. Just remember next time." She said hoping off of the elevator and walking outside with me behind her. I nodded.

A ruin guard sat up in front of us and put its palms out for us to get onto it. We got on separate hands and the ruin guard put us on it's shoulders. It then started stomping its way across the planes.

Rin's P.O.V.

Ok so MAYBE I was a bit worried at the moment. I was just about to take a long walk to Mondstadt, y'know, to see what it was all about since I had never been, and these stupid Liyue children came up to me asking me to play with them. Like, right on the bridge of Liyue city. The only reason I was back there is because I went to go eat at Wanmin Restaurant.

As a citizen of Liyue officially in this life, I somehow grew out of my shell and started to love spicy food. Before, I used to not be able to eat things that were too spicy but hey, after so many years of living I guess you gotta get some sort of unusual power.

Anyways, I guess these kids had thought I was some barbie doll or something cuz they kept pulling my ponytails and legs/arms. (Honestly, I knew I wasn't straight when I started scissoring my barbies. Just me?)

"Just get off! You're ruining my hair..." I whined almost toppling over. All of a sudden, I hear foot steps running towards me.

"Oh no! Dear I am so sorry... The kids are just so—" This lady, pro'lly like 42 years old, stopped dead on her tracks and stared at me in shock, and I stared back.