Chapter 2

'Ok but they are both hot. What could go wrong?' I asked myself in my head as the two bickered about random things.

Was I really being an Isekai protagonist and brushing things off as nothing though? Obviously, I've got my eyes on Rin because she knows I'm from another world, but there are other things I'm going to be careful about too. Like Paimon, since the majority of the Fandom thinks she's sus. I am part of that part of the Fandom. I shouldn't be thinking about that now though. What I should be thinking about is what these two are all about.

"Hey, Lee was it?" I asked the somewhat calming girl. She turned to me and I swear I went fuwa fuwa out loud. I mean, she was beautiful.

Lee had dusty light brown hair that was styled in a half up half down- the up part being a bun in the back of her head and a pony that was connected. Her eyes were half lidded which I guess was from fatigue or drowsiness since she kept closing her eyes for seconds at a time when she was talking to Rin, but they were pretty grey green eyes. She didn't look like she was from Mondstadt because her clothes were very... Japanese like, if you could say that? She has a white (with some kind of flower pattern on the bottom part) turtle neck dress that had a thigh slit. The sleeves were short but looked tight. She had no shoes on, which really confused me. She also had a ring on her ring finger. If I had to guess, I'd think she was married to Rin, and they were one of those married couples who fought all the time.

"Yeah." She confirmed with a nervous smile.

"How did you control that ruin hunter?" I asked in curiosity. She shook her head hesitantly.

"Yeah Lee how did you control it?" Rin said in a taunting voice as she folded her arms.

"I didn't."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Then it didn't kill me out of the kindness of it heart?!" I exclaimed in excitement that the God of all of Teyvat was on my side. She waved her hands in front of her immediately.

"N-no no no! It would've came after you too if I didn't tell it not to!" She exclaimed with tears at the side of her eyes.

"So you controlled it not to attack her." Rin joked.

"No!" She sobbed out making Rin laugh hysterically. I got a closer look at her now.

Rin had blonde hair that was held in low and loose ponytails, and unlike Lee, Rin was in Liyue (but more futuristic looking somehow) clothing. She had a dark green and black long sleeved turtleneck dress that had a flower shape cut out on the chest area, with a black jacket with flower designs on it on top of her dress. It also has a black belt that had a Dendro* Vision on it. She also had a black bow on top of her head (kind of like Amber's) and had dark green earrings on that had black strings on the bottom. She wore fishnet tights underneath with black platforms that weren't that high. Sadly, no ring was on her ring finger, so they weren't married. I'd have to ask who it was and if I could meet them if possible. Who knows, maybe she was a widow.

"Hey now Rin, don't bully her." I said giggling a bit myself. Lee sighed and looked at me.

"I don't control the monsters, but they listen to orders I give them sometimes..." She explained.

"But how? Why?" I asked leaning in out of curiosity.

"You..." She paused and fiddled with her fingers. "You ask too many questions." I backed away and rubbed my nape.

"Hah... sorry about that." I said nervously. She lifted her hand to tell me it was ok (I'm guessing) and turned to Rin.

"Can we leave now..?" She asked looking at the ground. Rin nodded,