Chapter 4

Y/n's P.O.V.

So me and Lee were walking back to the cave, and we see Rin just coming back from whatever she was doing.

"Hey Rin. I got the ingredients and stuff." I called out as I watched her wipe something off of her face.

"Oh hey!" She exclaimed as she waved us over.

"You got some fowl, right Y/n?" She questioned and I nodded. She smiled and turned to Lee.

"And you got the flowers right?" Lee nodded and pulled a variety of flowers I didn't know the names of out of literally nowhere (again!) and handed them to Rin.

'I'm starting to think that she can make things appear and disappear by will and it's creeping me out.' I thought as I side eyed Lee.

Honestly, I couldn't see her getting married to just some guy. He'd have to have a lot of patients to deal with her slight denceness. (It wasn't slight.) I do feel bad for the guy though, since he does think his girl is dead. What would Lee do if she saw that he moved on? She seems like the type to snap, but I shouldn't assume.

"Alrightie! Time to make my special Sweet Madame!" She exclaimed grabbing the ingredients and skipping into the cave. I looked at Lee and she looked just as confused.

...

Aether's P.O.V.

It's been a whole day, and we haven't seen Y/n anywhere in Liyue. From what I remember, she was to my right behind me just a bit, so I would've seen out of the corner of my eye that she ran off, but she didn't. She got sucked into the ground. I've dug a very long hole (about 6 feet down) in the ground, and still nothing.

"Gah! Aether, we've dug so many holes are you sure you saw her drop through the floor? It seems a little odd." Paimon whined.

"I swear I did." I insisted making Paimon lift her arms and shake her head.

"I don't know..." Paimon trailed off. "Why do we even need to find her again? I mean, I'm sure she's fine."

"She doesn't have a Vision though." I explained making her sigh.

"Weren't you paying attention? She's a 'back bender', remember?" Paimon pointed out making me remember.

"Oh yeah. You're right, you're right. Let's go then. We still can look for that girl who robbed the Liyue Bank." I said playing with my bangs.

"Wait! What if they're the same person?!" Paimon gasped.

"No way. She couldn't have switched clothes that fast."* I explained to Paimon. She was a little slow sometimes.

"Ahh I guess..." She trailed off again. "In that case, let's go!"

Really, the reason I was so dead set on finding that girl is because she was from another world, just like me. Just like my sister. It was a really slim chance, but she might know something. Maybe she was connected to why I'm in this world. She did say that she was from another world. Maybe she could teach me back bending on my journey to find Lumine.*

...

Y/n's P.O.V.

Ok, I had to admit. That meal smacked.

"Where did you learn to cook Rin?" I asked in amazement. She opened, closed, then opened her mouth again as she started to speak.

"I have lots of experience under my belt I guess. Maybe a few years or so." She explained.

"A few years? Babes, this type of experience doesn't come in 'a few year!'"

"Well maybe... I'm under exaggerating a little bit." She said as she took another bite of her dish.