Chapter 5

Right now as I'm typing this, this story has 1.17K reads. That is so SEXY SJSJJDKC I just want to thank you guys  so much for reading and remind you that I literally love you all. I am thankful for all of you, and I hope you know that ❤️ Also, I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LATE AS HELL UPDATE, I WAS PLANNING OUT MY GIVEN ORIGINAL STORY AND A SILENT VOICE STORY— DON'T YELL AT ME 😭

"What kind of inn doesn't have any rooms?" I said to myself as I walked around. Wangshuu Inn was literally just some tower.

'Even if there were rooms- in terms of Mora, I have no Mora!' I yelled in my head.

'What's worse... The 1.1 update wasn't even available for me yet. I have no clue what will happen other then Aether fighting Childe...' I groaned walking over to the Wangshuu Inn teleporter. This couldn't be more inconvenient.

'There's only one thing that will help me out now. I've gotta find Aether again.' I shuffled over to the desk in Wangshuu Inn nervously and looked up at the lady.

"Hello there, and welcome to the Wangshuu Inn! How can I help you today?" Verg (?) said greeting me.

"Hi, can I ask you a question real quick?" I asked.

"Yes of course. Go ahead." Verg (??) encouraged smiling at me.

"Well you see, Im trying to track down this boy..." I started to move my hands to explain.

"He's uhm... blond."

"Ah well, there are a lot of blond boys that come around here. Do you mind being more specific?" I sighed. Suddenly, the cat who I noticed was on the desk rubbed up against my arm.

"W-well um... He wears a crop top and his hair is in a braid." I explained reaching out to pet the cat. It purred and my heart melted.

"Oh! The traveler?" She asked in understanding. I nodded my head.

"He should be coming back any second now. Somebody who's staying here told me to tell him where she was." She explained to me.

"Oh, that's great!"

"You're lucky though. If you hadn't told me what his hair color was, I would've thought you were talking about my good friend Baizhu."

"Baizhu? You mean, that guy who works at the Wuwu Pharmacy?" I questioned. I never really paid attention to him, but I was pretty sure he used Dendro. Maybe him and Rin know each other? My head started to spin as I zoned out.

"You mean Bubu Pharmacy?" My face heated up.

"Y-yeah!" She chuckled at my stupidity.

'Maybe Rin isn't even a character who is in the genshin world to begin with. Maybe she- wait, why do I talk about her so much? Is it because I relate to her? No way. I sure think about Rin a lot. Rin Rin Rin. If I didn't know her name, would I still think about her? Maybe she did something to me? I-' After I finished zoning out, I started to listening to what Verg (???) was saying.

"...So Baizhu left a few seconds before you came here. He had to drop off medicine for someone."

"Not to be rude or anything, but don't you think it's dangerous to tell some random person what's going on inside the inn?"

"Oh? Well I thought it was obvious," She paused and smirked at me. "I could be lying to you right now." I grew a tick mark.

"Your reactions are hilarious. Don't overthink my words, traveler. Anyways, look at your guy that just came prancing in." I turned my head to see Aether running up the stairs.

'What point am I even at? Does this happen in the 1.1 update?' I thought sadly as I waved goodbye to Verg (????) and followed behind him. He went out to the deck thingy and started to talk to a girl with glasses.