Chapter 11

Hihiiii! I've decided to share some info with you all. So, first things first! I made Y/n based off of NOBODY! She's a figure of my imagination. Unlike other stories, I happen to like my main and side characters have depth, and room for character development. Y/n has many flaws I've intentionally put in. Anyway, enjoy your chapter 🥰.

"Okay, now what?" I ask myself, huffing and puffing, holding my knees as I looked around.

"I don't know how long their battle will last. I don't have a good feeling about it either. Maybe Childe will destroy Liyue?" I thought out loud, shaking my head quickly.

"No— Aether is the main character. He wouldn't lose, right?" I reassured myself steadily.

"Maybe... I can get the Liyue Qixing's help. They are the protectors of Liyue after all; they should be able to get Childe in check!" I exclaim as I stand up straight.

'Alright.' I think, readying myself to run to the platform to get up to the Jade Chamber.

'I should consider cardio training if I'm gonna live here for the rest of my life...'

...

"Uhm... hello sir. Again." I greeted awkwardly with an awkward smile.

"..." He stayed silent as he was staring at me. Something told me he was suspicious of me.

"Do you just... I don't know... happen sell the moon here? Asking for a friend of course." I said with a cheeky smile. He narrowed his eyes at me and I tensed up.

"Mm— no, I'm sorry." My soul left my body.

"W-what?!"

"..."

"Ah— w-well... it's not very convenient to speak of numbers here!" I paused as I started to sweat. "So you know... let's go somewhere else!" I urged.

"I d—"

"You again." A voice called out from behind me and mustache boy. I turned around to see the one and only Xiao.

"Xiao?" I asked with a surprised expression.

"... Are you trying to travel up to the Jade Chamber? For why?" He asked with his usual menacing stare.

'Did he just say... For why? What the fuck.' I thought to myself as I sweat dropped.

"I needed to talk with Lady Ningguang. I feel like something big is about to happen."

"...I see. You felt it as well." Xiao paused. "Adeptus', the Liyue Qixing, and other important roles of Liyue have been called here as well due to Lady Ningguang's orders." He explained making me go wide eyed.

"So something really is happening?" I asked myself slowly in worry.

The Mondstadt archon mission was cool to most players. You see Venti in action, get to steal the lyre from the church in Mondstadt, and get to fight the huge dragon at the end too. But I don't think I'd be able to do that in real life. If you think about it, would you wanna do all that? It'd be scary. If I was just put into the game earlier back, at least I would've known what was coming, but I was put in the Liyue Archon mission. If this one is just as bad, who knows what will happen to me?

"Let her up, Bu'yun." Xiao demanded, guiding me forcefully onto the platform with him, with his hand on my back.

"A-ah! Okay." Bu'mustach stumbled and got out of the way. Xiao sighed and crossed his arms.

"Don't let this strike fear into your heart. If it's you not being strong enough that you're worried about, I doubt that greatly. You had the bravery to at least report to Lady Ningguang. Bravery... is a good enough replacement for strength." I looked down at Xiao in shock, and he wouldn't look back at me.