Chapter 6

Rin's P. O. V.

"I have been sneezing and feeling shivers up my spine all. Damn. Day- I think I'm sick Lee." I whined as I sat up from the hard ground. I kept pulling on Lee's sleeve and rubbing my non-existent tears away.

"I already checked your temperature. You aren't sick." Lee sighed. I squished my cheeks with both hands.

"Well what's wrong with me then?" I groaned.

"Well... Perhaps somebody is thinking or talking about you a lot? A myth reads that if somebody is deeply thinking or talking about you, you will feel something or do something." Lee explained making me flop back on the ground.

"Who would want to think about me though?" I questioned looking up at her. She sighed and turned away from me.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out."

"Don't be mean!" I pouted making her look down at me and smile softly.

"I wasn't trying to... I didn't mean it like that." She explained making me smack my lips.

"Sure you didn't." We sat in silence for a bit, but it had seemed as if she was reading my mind.

"We're going to see The Princess whether Y/n is here or not, you know. There is no use of trying to get me to go out and look for her."

"Why would I think that?" I asked sweat dropping.

"I don't know. It just seems like you're trying to avoid seeing The Princess." Lee started to sit down next to me.

"Now why would I be doing that?" I asked with a grin.

"I... Don't know." Lee murmured.

"Yeah... well, the real question here is, why do you want to see her so much?" I asked as I leaned into her face.

"What do you mean? We have to. It's for our work." She asked with her eyes widened.

"Mmm sure." I hummed backing you and crossing my arms. She tilted her head slightly.

"Just what are you implying, Rin?" Lee asked aggressively (for her— which is not very aggressive) making me chuckle.

"Dunno~" I sang as I jumped up and dusted my coat off.

"... You're always up to something." She murmured making me turn to her.

"What? No I'm not!" I pouted making her smile at me slightly. Lee doesn't really smile cheerfully. Her smile's seem so incomplete, it's almost saddening.

'Ever since me and her met, she never really opened up to me, did she? I didn't mind, and nor did I care. Well— that's a lie. I cared for her a lot the moment I saw her, but that's... different. Get it together Rin.'

...

"A, b, c, d, e, f, g..." I sang with my small little baby voice. I hated being a kid lol. It sucked. "H, i, j, k, l-m-n-o-p.. q, r, s... t, u, v... w, x... y and z."

"You learn so fast Rin! This is wonderful! You're truly god sent!" The owner of the orphanage in Liyue exclaimed. She was a nut*, and since in the past I haven't had good experiences with... orphanages... I hated her more.

"No." I puffed out. 

'Why are babies so stupid sounding? I want to smack myself right now.' I thought to myself, cringing.

"Aww you're so cute! So so cute my little Rin!" The lady said highkey ignoring my protest.

'This chick makes me want to cry... I need to hurry this up. I don't want to miss anything though— so what should I do?' I thought deeply as I layer my baby self on the floor 'helplessly.'