Prologue for 2/8: The Other Battles

Now that we're flesh deep in the war, you might be considering the title of the event as a "war" knowing, including Declaratory Day, there have only been only been three battles. Well, sit down my friend. These were the battles that lead to a significant event in the war, which the would to the end of the war and Victory. Here are a record of some other battles that happened, along with any major effect.

Battle of Srixton: In a second march, similar to the first, it was cut short due to an ambush from Russian soldiers. It made the Canadian Army more reliant on a fort called Carmen Hall, which would come back later. 

Seige of Dufflee: Dufflee was a Dutch colony that was started in 1735 due to a treaty between the countries. A Russian camp was stationed a mile outside the city limits, and a Canadian infantry made an ambush and the troops ran to a known fort in Fairbanks. It was few of Canada's victories before the Final Stretch of the war, and gave Canada the self-confidence to keep fighting.

Battle of Quebec Bay: At a Canadian bay in Anchorage, French mercenaries were hired to take down Russia. However, Russia was waiting and killed most of the mercs after the ship was unloaded. This lead to nearby Canadians firing on the Russians, and the Russians gaining victory. This lead to a small group of soldiers and the remaining mercs to run away into the forest, and come back on a Russian March later in the war.

Battle of Percy Courthouse: A mayor of a Canadian town called Percy was a bout to submit a drafting act when a Russian soldier kidnapped him. However, Canadian soldiers were stationed at a nearby fort, seeing their captured mayor and firing on the Russian man. But the Russians also had backup, and an ambush killed all of the Canadian soldiers. This was the bloodiest battle of the war, and it lead to Canadian soldiers being on guard for each other in all directions, even after the war ended. 

That was all could be salvaged from the records of the Alaskan museum in the the house of the governor. Now read on about how the war was able to be pushed into the final stretch.