Prologue for 2/25: Conspiracies

While around the early 1960s, when Alaska was in its early statehood, a research project was conducted to find the cause of the North Pacific War. It was concluded it was a lumber shortage, due to lost books- one of an Alaskan mayor who did reserach and published experiences of the war in 1744, as well as the Journal of Henry  Johnson. Around the 1770s, all the way the late 1950s before the research project, there were several conspiracy theories concerning the cause of the war. Some of which include:

The Theory of the Spanish Queen: Due to the relations with Oregon country, a partnership between Russia, Spain, and Britain, The two countries would allow direct Spain into the trade route with an amendment. However, a Canadian angry at this change, assassinated the Queen of Spain, breaking Russia's zero tolerance for mass - scale crime, and leading to declaratory day. 

The Theory of the Georgian Looting: In the Royal Colony Georgia, Five robbers escaped from a   penitentiary, and went on a continent wide crime spree. New France lost $90,000 in robberies, California lost about $2,000,000, and Oregon lost $1,350,000. Once in Alaska, they robbed a courthouse of supreme Russian power. The Canadians & Georgians drew striking resemblance to each other, each living in British colonies. The Canadians were blamed, tensions rose over the course of 1736, and the countries went to war. 

The Religious Theory: A Secret Group of Purifists, in Toronto, in 1850, thought up of an idea that simply Satan came in and forced hatred from the Canadian & Russian sides, and that Canada was righteous enough the have God's mercy of victory. Some relatives of this group still believe this theory, regardless of the discovery in the 1960s. 

And, regardless of the origins of the war, the end was drawing closer...