14: The Victory of Colonel John Sanders

Sanders  rushed across the trail- toward the office- six minutes by rushing. With his calculation, they'd be in Fairbanks in two hours. Plenty of time. The rush made his lungs desire more air- he thought about his home. But he was away from his home. He jumped off a cliff six feet off the lower ground- stretched it off in a second. Finally- after seven minutes- felt like forever- he saw the office. He ran toward it. He walked in , and yelled- "RUSSIAN'S GOIN' TO FAIRBANKS SAW THEM ON THE QUINCYMARROV TRAIL I SWEAR!"

The Corporal left immediately. He summoned the Minutemen. 

"We're going to the Peninsula near Fairbanks. The Russians will be their!"

The Minutemen charged after the Corporal on his white horse. Sanders was thrust onto the horse. The Peninsula! It's surrounded by water! It would work! (Fun Fact: This strategy would later by used by the Americans in the battle of Yorktown in 1781, winning them independence. Think that for a change!)

After on the Quincymarrov for thirty minutes- they caught up with the standard pace Russian Army. The first shot was fired by a minutemen- and it progressed. Soon it became a siege- The Russians ran into the Peninsula as planned. The Corporal got off the command, and said to Sanders, "Your in charge." The Corporal ran off.

Being a Colonel, Sanders had some men under him. He yelled the command, "OPEN FIRE!" 

The Muskets fired. Every second another one went off. It was just shooting. They all got into it. They were apart of the weapon. They just fired. With nowhere to go, this was the best strategy. They just fired, when Sanders gave the command, "QUARTER ONE, TREE AMBUSH!:

About 30 Minutemen rushed to nearby trees, climbed, and fired. Russians were being fired from all over the placed. Even Narkik Kuveden who was with them was shot in the leg. And next was the thing that ended the war.

Canada had hired British mercenaries to fight, and landed at the port at the peninsula the same minute. The British brought a canon out, and fired. It was like the Navy Attack- dirt cavities everywhere, men flying. Then it went back to normal- just, shooting. Then, the Russian Admiral gave the command for cease fire, and got off his horse. He reached into his trousers. He pulled out, it can't be-