♠️Year 5: Chapter three♠️

Hello everyone! I'm finally updating, and I hope you all enjoy this chapter!💕💕

Harry's pov:

I wake with Y/n in my arms. I still can't believe what happened last night. I've liked her for so long and she finally likes be back. I look down at her and run my fingers through her hair. She looks beautiful even when she's sleeping. Her eyes start fluttering and her head tosses from one side to the other.

"N-no," Y/n mutters.

I quickly look down and try to comfort her as best as I can. She was clearly having a nightmare.

"STOP PLEASE," She screams as she jolts awake.

"What was that?" I asked in a concerned tone.

As Y/n propped herself up with her arm she began to say,

"I-I don't know, everything felt so real for it to just be a dream." She explained.

I nodded and looked down.

"Do you want to tell me about it?" I asked her.

She looked at me as a tear rolled down her face.

"Was it about your mom and the school she put you in?" I asked.

She slowly nodded at me.

"Did they hurt you?" I asked.

Her breath hitched as I said hurt. I looked at her and wrapped my arms around her. I rested my chin on top of her head and whispered,

"Your safe with me, they won't hurt you as long as I live."

She wrapped her arms around me and nodded.

"Thank you, Harry." She said as her voice was muffled my my shirt.

"That's what I'm here for my darling," I say as I kiss the top of her head.

"Now let's go get some breakfast before I starve to death." I say as I grab her hand and practically drag her down the stairs.

Sorry for the short chapter! I'm still trying to get in the writing mood again, but I hoped you enjoyed it! I love you all so much! 💕💕