♠️Year 4: Chapter five♠️

This chapter we have some fluff, and some of Harry's pov ;) Enjoy!

First person pov:

I got up in the morning feeling refreshed and ready for the day. I got ready and dressed then headed downstairs for breakfast. I was one of the first awake, besides Hermione and Ms. Weasley of course. She was still making breakfast.

"Good morning you two!" I say in an excited tone.

"Someone's in a good mood." Hermione says while smiling.

"I'm just excited to go back to Hogwarts." I say while taking a seat next to Hermione.

She nodded and continued with her book. After about ten minutes everyone filed downstairs and we began to eat breakfast. When we were done we all got out stuff and headed to the train station. We all waved goodbye to Mr. and Mrs. Weasley and got to our compartment. Ron, Hermione, Harry, and I were all talking when we heard a voice from outside.

"Anything from the trolly my dears?" The old woman asked.

Harry looked at all of us and I shook my head at him. I noticed a black haired girl next to him.

"Two pumpkin pasties please." She said in a timid voice.

Harry was in awe and he couldn't stop looking at her. I felt something I had never felt before. Anger. Why though? I didn't have feelings for him, or did I? One he sat back in his seat next to me, he looked like he was in a trance. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window with my hand holding up my head. I started to doze of by the relaxing view.

Harry's pov:

I noticed Y/n falling asleep near the window so I slowly nudged her onto my shoulder so she would be more comfortable. She looked so peaceful when she was asleep. Nowadays she's usually stressed out about her family problems and I can't help but feel bad for her. This year I felt like it was my job to protect her from things like that, because I couldn't risk her getting hurt. Some hair fell down over her face and I brushed it away and behind her ear. Her hair was so soft. I started to play with her hair and braid it.

"When are you going to tell her?" Hermione asked.

I jumped a little forgetting that Ron and Hermione were still in the compartment with us.

"Tell her what?" I asked.

"That you like her, of course." Ron chimed in.

"I don't like her, we're just friends." I say with a voice crack.

"Mhm, keep telling yourself that." Hermione said with sass.

I look down at Y/n and think, do I like her?

~time skip~

Y/n's pov:

I wake up and my head is on Harry's shoulder and I quickly take it off.

"Merlin, I'm so sorry Harry..." I say out of embarrassment.

"It's alright Y/n I think Harry quite enjoyed it." Ron said snickering.

"Shut up Ron..." Harry mumbled looking down.

"Uh I think it's about time we got changed into our robes." Hermione said breaking the awkward silence.

We nodded and did so. We all got changed and headed outside and got on our carriages. When we were getting close, we all looked up and saw the beautiful castle right above us. Home.

Sooooo now we kinda have a feel for how Harry feels about us. I'm trying to make this as slow burn as possible but it's kinda hard. If you have any suggestions just leave them in the comments! I want to know what y'all think of the story so far. Love y'all! 💕💕

Word count: 609