♠️Year 4: Chapter twelve♠️

This chapter is just muah💋 💋 Enjoy!

I was pulling Harry across the hallway.

"Where are we going?" He asked me out of breath.

"You'll see." I say.

I pulled him across the courtyard and led him to the astronomy tower. I looked at him and pulled him up the flights of stairs. Once we got up I looked out at the view.

"Wow." Harry said.

"I love this place, I come here whenever I need to get something off my mind." I say to him.

"Like what?" Harry asked as he sat down.

"Family problems," I say as I sit down next to him "Me and my mom never had the best relationship."

"I know I probably shouldn't be saying this to you, i'm lucky to even have a mom." I say to Harry.

"No it's fine." He said as he looked at me nodding for me to go on.

"Well, a common form of punishment was telling me that I wasn't pretty enough and things like that," I explained "And it really hurt sometimes."

Harry looked at me.

"You shouldn't let anyone make you feel like less of a person." He said to me.

"I know, I know." I say looking at him.

We laid there for a few minutes just admiring the sky.

"How was it at the Dursley's?" I ask.

"You don't have to say, i'm just curious." I say quickly after.

"No, no your fine. Well, It was a lot like your situation except with physical abuse." He said as his voice cracked.

I noticed him getting upset by just saying that and I immediately grabbed his hand. I started to rub his thumb with mine. I looked up at him.

"Your so strong Harry." I say honestly.

He smiled at me.

"I could say the same about you Y/n Spade." Harry said to me.

I suddenly pulled him off his feet and ran over to a radio that was sitting a few feet away from us. I found a muggle radio station that was playing "Golden" by Harry Styles.

I grabbed both of Harry's hands and started twirling them around. He put his arm around my waist and dipped me. We were laughing and having fun. We suddenly got too close to the edge and my foot slipped.

"AHH." I scream as I slip off the astronomy tower.

I grab the edge with my hand and i'm barely hanging on.

"Grab my hand with your other one!" Harry yelled in panic.

I slowly bring my arm up to Harry and he pulls me back up to him. I get away from the edge end I lay down.

"Merlins beard I almost died." I say to Harry.

"Good thing I was here." Harry said sarcastically.

I laugh at him as we made our was down the flight of stairs. When we get to the bottom of the tower, I look up at the place I was hanging from.

"Yeah, I definitely would of died." I say laughing.

"Cmon goof ball." Harry said while taking my hand.

We start waking and something doesn't feel right.

"Wait." I say to Harry.

He stops and looks at me clearly confused. I look down and reach for my heels. I undo both the straps. I take both off and pick them up in one hand, holding Harry's in the other.

"Much better." I say looking back up at Harry, smiling.

We make our way back to the common room, passing by many couples snogging in empty corridors. I start walking up the stairs to my dormitory when I hear a voice from behind me.

"Spade, I actually had a really good time tonight." Harry said to me.

"You know without the whole boyfriend cheating on me and almost falling off the astronomy tower, I would say I enjoyed myself as well." I said sarcastically but smiling.

He smiled back at me.

"Goodnight, Potter" I say while turning around.

"Goodnight, Spade." Harry said back to me.

WOW, JUST WOW... I hope y'all like this chapter! ALSO, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 100 READS, THIS IS CRAZY!!! I love you all so much! 💕💕💕

Word count: 696