♠️Year 4: Chapter eleven♠️

AHHH THE YULE BALL CHAPTER!! I hope y'all enjoy!💕💕

"It looks beautiful Hermione!" I say.

Hermione walked out of the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

"Wow..." she said amazed.

She turned around and got a good look at herself.

"Ron will definitely be jealous." I say jokingly.

She laughs and turns to me.

"You need to get your dress on now!" Hermione said as she pushed me into the bathroom with my dress.

I put on the dress and looked at myself in the mirror amazed. Wow, I actually look beautiful. I stepped out of she bathroom and showed Hermione the dress. Her jaw dropped to the floor.

"Y/n, you look incredible." She said.

"Thank you Hermione." I say as I twirl around in the mirror admiring the dress details.

Dress:

 Hermione did my hair and I did her makeup

Hair:

"Ok we should get going, we don't want to be late

"Ok we should get going, we don't want to be late." I say to Hermione as we're doing the finishing touches.

We both walk out of the common room and down to the great hall. We both walk down a staircase to where everyone was gathered. Everyone stopped and stared at us.

Harry's pov:

I was wondering where Y/n and Hermione were. I didn't see them in the crowd anywhere and the ball was about to begin.

About 10 minutes later the whole crowd of people around me go silent. I look to see where everyone is staring and I see Y/n and Hermione walking down the grand staircase. They both looked really good, but don't get me wrong. But Y/n, she was my weakness. Her blue dress hugged her in all the right places. And her hair fell out of her braided bun in just the right places. It's like she was sent from heaven. But my spirits were soon crushed when I saw her take Deans hand and walk into the Great hall together. I wish she liked me more than just a friend...

Y/n's pov:

Dean and I were in the crowd watching the champions dance. Soon he pulled me into the crowd and we started dancing. I was having a great time until I saw that his eyes kept wandering to Ginny. I can help but think, does he think she's prettier than I am? I shake that thought from my head. I'm here to have a good time, not lower my self esteem. After ballroom dancing a band came and played for us. Dean and I were dancing and having a good time. He offered to go get some punch and I let him. Besides, I wanted to check in on Harry since I saw him sitting alone with Ron not enjoying himself.

"Hey you two." I say as I sit down by Harry.

"Hey Y/n." Harry said in a unenthusiastic tone.

"Where's your boyfriend Dean? Shouldn't you be off snogging him or something?" Ron said in a rude tone.

"He's gone to get us drinks." I say back to him.

We sit there for a few minutes in silence. Dean has been gone for a peculiar amount of time to just be getting drinks.

"I'm gonna go look for Dean, he's been gone for a while now." I say to the two of them as I start to get up.

"Wait, I'm coming with. I need to get out of here." Harry said standing up too.

I nodded and he followed along. We looked by the punch stands, the library, basically everywhere. We couldn't find him. We had soon given up and we're just walking in random hallways of Hogwarts.

"You can't tell her about any of this." A muffled voice from a supply closet said.

I stop and slowly approach the closet. I suddenly open the door with a sudden jerk.

"What. The. Hell." I say on the verge of tears.

In front of me was Ginny and Dean snogging.

"Y/n, I can explain-" Dean started.

"No I think you've made it pretty clear that you would of rather taken Ginny. First you choose he as a dancing partner and all throughout the night you've been staring at her like I wasn't even there." I yelled at him.

"Aww bae, you were looking at me?" Ginny asked looking at Dean making love eyes.

"Unbelievable." I say as I walk away.

Harry adds,

"Nice going dipshit." As he runs after me.

I run down the hallway like my life depends on it. I finally find a staircase that's in a empty hallway of the castle. I starts sobbing into my hands. How could I have not seen this coming. Good thing I didn't wear a lot of makeup, I would of looked a mess by now if I did. I suddenly feel arms wrap around me from behind and a head rest in the crook of my neck.

"You didn't deserve that Y/n..." Harry said to me.

"Maybe I did." I say between sobs.

Harry looks at me in shock and sits neck to me.

"How could you say that?" He questions with a worried look on his face.

"Do I even deserved to be loved, no one loves me and no one has ever loved me," I explained "Not even my family, because if they did then they wouldn't try to force me to be something I'm not." I say practically yelling.

I shudder at the thought of my family. I go back to sobbing in my hands. Harry slowly grabbed my hands from my face and placed them in his own.

"I'll be here for you, no matter what Y/n." He said to me.

I look at him and practically dove into his arms. I rested me head on his shoulder. He held me in his arms and run his hand along the details of my dress. This was all I needed.

"I don't deserve you Harry." I say to him.

He looks at me and taps the end of my chin so I look up at him.

"You deserve the world Y/n." He said to me.

I smile and place my head back on his shoulder. After a few minutes, I pull him out of the hug and tell him,

"Let get out of here."

AHHHH I'm so mad at Dean!!!😡😡😡 But, now we can start crushing on Harry again.. ;)

Word count: 1064