♠️Year 4: Chapter three♠️

You guys are gonna get a little one on one time with Harry in this chapter... ;)

First person pov:

I woke up the next day feeling super tired. I got up, washed my face and brushed my teeth. Then changed into some regular clothes and headed downstairs.

"Good morning dear!" Ms. Weasley said ushering me to the table.

I noticed that everyone else was down here waiting for me to wake up.

"I'm so sorry everyone, I didn't mean to keep you all waiting..." I ranted.

"Oh don't be silly Y/n, we don't mind," Mr. Weasley said.

I nod and take my seat at the table next to Harry. I look up to see Ginny staring at me from across the table.

"Well I did mind.." Ginny mumbled just enough so I could hear.

~time skip~

"Chop chop everyone, we need to get school shopping over with." Ms. Weasley called upstairs.

I was sitting on the couch while everyone got ready to got to Diagon Ally. I couldn't go because it was too risky for me to be spotted, but Ms. Weasley promised to get my things for me. I was doing some reading when everyone came downstairs with their things. It was just like last year when my mom refused to sign the form for me to go to Hogsmeade because she said that it was filled with, "dirty mudbloods" I personally didn't care about your blood status, but it was a big thing in the Spade household.

"Have fun everyone." I call out as everyone went out the door.

Harry suddenly stops in its tracks and turns around.

"Your not going?" Harry asks.

"It's too risky, I might get seen by someone that's trying to turn me in..." I say with a soft voice.

Harry puts down all of his things and come and sits on the couch with me.

"Well if your not going, I'm not going." He says.

~time skip~

"So your saying that you've actually never had your first kiss yet?" I ask Harry.

We were sitting next to the the fire at the burrow. I was sitting legs crossed in front of me while my shoulder and leg touching his.

"Nope." Harry says while blushing with embarrassment.

"And your saying that you have had your first kiss?" Harry asks.

I look away from him and stare at the fire.

"Yeah... sadly." I say still looking at the fire.

Harry gives me a concerned look and grabs my hand. I look back at him with a sad look in my eyes.

"Well it wasn't all rainbows and butterflies, I say looking down at my hand in his "you see, if I would of accepted the crown I would of been forced into a marriage." I explained.

I look back up at Harry and he nodded for me to continue.

"And they were trying to get me with this guy who was much older than me, and he-" I couldn't finish the sentence before I burst into tears.

Harry saw I was crying and he cupped my face into his hands.

"Shhhhhhh your okay Y/n, your okay." Harry repeated.

Harry pulled me into his arms and rocked me back and forth. We were in the hug for a while when he pulled me out of it. (By the way everyone, this is in a friendly manner. Y/n and Harry are just friends for now ;) )

"Are you okay Y/n?" Harry asks me as I wipe off my cheeks.

"Yeah I'm okay, I guess I just haven't really told anyone yet." I explain.

Harry nods and turns back to the fire.

"Oh, and Harry," I say as he turns back around to me "Please don't tell anyone what I just told you, I don't think I'm ready for people to know yet..." I say while figeting with my fingers.

Harry places his hand on top of mine and looks me in the eyes.

"I would never Y/n, it's never my place to tell people your story." Harry says firmly.

I smile at him and nod in understanding. We both sat back and looked at the fire in a comfortable silence. His hand still in mine.

AHHHH I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS STORY!!! I have so many things planned for it and I think y'all will really enjoy it. Love y'all!💕💕💕

Word count: 735