♠️Year 4: Chapter two♠️

Y/n knocked on the front door of the house. Just a few seconds went by and a woman with blazing red hair opened the door. Once her eyes made contact with yours she gave you a shocked look.

"Merlin come inside before anyone sees you!" Ms. Weasley says.

You were quite confused but stepped into the home anyways. It seemed quite cozy and warm. Like nothing you had ever felt when you lived in the castle.

"Excuse me ma'am, where am I?" You say confused.

"Your at the burrow my dear, now sit sit I need to talk to you." Ms. Weasley said.

You sat down and started to say,

"My name is-"

"Y/n Spade, yes I know," she began "I have head a lot about you in the daily profit over the last day." Ms. Weasley states.

"I'm Ms. Weasley by the way, but you can call me Molly." Ms. Weasley said while smiling.

"Your Ron's mom!" You exclaim suddenly.

Ms. Weasley nods at you. She started explaining how your family had told the daily profit about everything that happened yesterday. She showed you the article on the parchment. There was a picture of you throwing the crown with the title, "Y/n Spade rejects the crown and becomes a disgrace to the Spade family. You looked down to the bottom corner to see your picture on a wanted poster with a money reward.

"Oh dear," You say out of shock.

"I'm so sorry sweetie, no 15 year old should every have to go through this." Molly says as she hugs you.

You accept the warm hug from her. You enjoyed it because it was something you rarely got since your mother never showed affection.

"Everyone is upstairs if you want to go say hello." Molly said ushering you up the stairs.

You nod and make your way up the stairs. You knock on a door and footsteps come closer. Harry opens the door and has a shocked look on his face. You rush towards him and pull him into a bone crushing hug. He accepts the hug and puts his arms around your waist. You both pull away from the hug but both still have one another in your arms. You look Harry up and down and raise and eyebrow.

"Looks like someone needs a haircut," You tease.

Harry looks you up and down.

"Looks like someone forgot to change out of their dress." Harry fires back.

You look at yourself and realize your still wearing the dress from the crowning ceremony. You blush and become embarrassed.

"Enough with the flirting, I want my hug." Ron says as he scoops you off the floor while hugging you.

You both laugh and giggle as he puts you down. Hermione comes up to you and brings you into a hug. While her voice is muffled by your hair she says,

"I was to worried about you Y/n..."

You pull her out of the hug and cup her face in your hands.

"There's nothing to be worried about Mione, I'm right here." You say in a comforting tone.

Hermione was like a sister to you. You would talk to each other about basically everything.

"So, we heard about the incident from the daily profit..." Ron said, breaking the silence.

"Yeah, I just couldn't take it because it meant I wouldn't be able to go back to Hogwarts or see all of you ever again," You explain "But I'm guessing now they won't even let me go back to Hogwarts because of the risks."

"Actually they will," Hermione started "Dumbledore promised to keep you safe from people who are trying to turn you in if you decide to go back to Hogwarts for your 4th year."

"No way!" You exclaim.

"Yes way, and I'm happy you choose to stay with us, Y/n." Harry said.

You got butterflies in your stomach and smiled at him.

I decided that I'm not going to write in the world cup because Y/n would not be able to go. Hope you guys understand! Love you! 💕

Word count: 686