♠️Year 4: Chapter nine♠️

Hello everyone! I hope your having a good day. Enjoy this chapter!💕💕

Dean and I had been dating for a few weeks now. He's so sweet and kind. The first task is tomorrow and I'm very nervous for Harry. They have to retrieve an egg from a DRAGON. Like who comes up with this stuff. Hermione, Harry, Dean, and I were all sitting in the common room. Dean was playing with my hair.

"So your going to be using your broom?" I ask Harry.

He nodded his head.

"That's brilliant!" Hermione says excitedly.

We all sat there for a few minutes just finishing up some homework.

"I should be getting to bed." Harry said to us.

"Goodnight." we all chime in.

"I should get going too." Hermione said as she packed up her books.

"Goodnight Hermione." I call
out to her.

Dean looks at me.

"Your so beautiful." He says to me.

I smiled and kissed him.

"We should both be getting to bed." I say to him.

"I guess your right." he says.

He kisses me on the forehead and we went out separate ways.

I got into bed and fell asleep

~the next day~

We all woke up the next day and headed down to the quittach (i have no idea how to spell it sorry) pitch. We all got settled in the stands. I was sitting next to Hermione and Dean. Dean had his arm around me. My leg was bouncing up and down out of fear.

"Dean, I'll be right back." I say getting up.

I rush over to the tent where all of the champions are  in.

"Harry, Harry?" I whisper.

"Yes?" Harry asks.

"There's nothing to worry about, all you have to do is-" I start to say.

"Fight a dragon." Harry finishes sarcastically.

I come through the curtain and bring Harry into a tight hug. He was quite taken back by this but hugged me back. I pulled out of it a few seconds later.

"I believe in you, Harry." I say to him.

"Thank you Y/n." He says gratefully.

Dumbledore comes out and starts talking to the champions about the task. I quickly get out of the tent and go to sit back down in the stands.

"Where'd you go?" Dean asked me.

"Oh I just went to go say good luck to him, he's really nervous." I explained to him.

Fleur, Cedric, and Krum all got the egg safely. Harry was coming up. He stepped out into the arena and was stumbling around like a chicken with its head cut off.

"HARRY YOUR WAND!" I scream to him.

He gets his broom and flies out of the quittach pitch and the dragon follows. It's been about 10 minutes and I'm starting to get very worried. Harry suddenly flies back in and retrieves the egg. The whole crowd went crazy.

We all brought him back to the common room and were cheering his name. We all convinced him to open the egg and he did. A horrible screaming noise came out of it and everyone covered their ears. Fred and George got him off his shoulders. He came over to us with defeat on his face.

"Don't worry Harry, you have a long time to figure out the clue" Hermione explained "Besides, the Yule hall is coming up in a week."

Oh shit.

Sorry for the short chapter! I'm just really excited for the Yule Ball chapter and I want to get their as fast as possible. Love y'all! 💕💕

Word count: 591