♠️Year 4: Chapter seven♠️

Thank you all for the votes! I appreciate you all so much! Enjoy this chapter!💕💕

Harry's pov:

When I woke the next morning I was still worried about Y/n. She lashed out at the whole common room the night before. I wanted to check on her to make sure she's okay. I got dressed and ready and headed down to the great hall for breakfast. Everyone was down already except for Y/n. I sat down next to Ron and asked Hermione,

"Where's Y/n?"

"When I left she was still asleep, the poor thing cried herself to sleep. She was trying to tell me that everyone hated her and no one wanted her back this year which is simply not true." Hermione explained.

As if on cue, Y/n walked into the great hall. She looked awful. Her face was clearly tear stained from where she had been crying and had bags under her eyes. She sat down next to me and put her head in her hands.

"Are you going to eat anything Y/n?" Ron asked quietly.

"I'm not hungry." Y/n said without moving a muscle.

Most of breakfast just consisted of Ron, Hermione, and I talking. I was quite worried about her and promised myself to keep an eye out for her. We all headed to our separate classes.

~time skip~

Y/n's pov:

I just got out of potions class which was dreadful. I look at my schedule and frown. I had DADA next. Not that I didn't like the class, it's just Mad Eye Moody is teaching it now. This should be fun...

I sat down next to Harry and waited for the lesson to begin. Moody suddenly walks into the room causing everyone to jump. He walked in front of the board and wrote in chalk, "Unforgivable curses."

"Does anyone know the names of these curses?" Moody asked the class. Everyone stayed silent. I raised my hand.

"Spade." He called.

"They're named the Unforgivable curses because they're-"

"A one way ticket to Azkaban, correct." Moody interrupted. "The minister thinks that you all are too young to learn about these spells, but I think differently. You should all be prepared to take whatever comes at you." He explained.

I did agree on some of what he was saying. I think we should learn about them but not use them in the classroom.

"Weasley, stand." Moody shouted.

Ron slowly stood up.

"Surely you know one of the curses." Moody asked.

"Well my mum did teach me about one, the Imperius curse." Ron said.

"Ah very good Ron, your father might know a thing or two about that one. It caused a upbringing at the ministry a few years back." Moody explained.

He took a spider out of a jar that he had behind his desk. Everyone suddenly became jumpy. I didn't see why people hated spiders so much. They were quite beautiful creatures, at least I thought.

Moody levitated the spider above the students head and started to put it on the students desk. He put it on Draco's head which everyone had a good laugh at.
Moody move the spider onto my desk and it crawled on my hand. I lifted up and studied it. It was quite pretty. Everyone in the class was quite surprised how I kept my cool. Moody lifted the spider out of my hand and levitated it over a bucket of water.

"Should I make it drown itself?" Moody asked.

The whole class went into a uncomfortable silence.

"You see, many followers of the dark lord claimed they were under the Imperius curse. But how do we sort out the liars?" Moody asked the class.

"The cruciatus curse." Neville said quietly.

"Correct, come come." Moody called to Neville.

Neville walked over to Moodys desk as he placed the spider on his desk.

"The torture curse....CRUCIO!" Moody yelled.

The spider made a horrific squeaking sound. It was trying to get away from Moody but couldn't. It was quite horrific to watch. Neville looked like he was on the verge of tears. I felt bad for him. I had to do something about it.

"STOP IT, CANT YOU SEE ITS BOTHERING HIM?!" I shouted at Moody in a stern voice.

He stoped torturing the poor spider and looked at me. Neville came me a grateful look.

"Perhaps, you could give me the last unforgivable curse, Spade." Moody said as he levitated the spider over to my desk.

Harry could tell I was anxious. He grabbed my hand and started rubbing my thumb with his own. He knew that this calmed me down.

I shook my head at Moody not daring to look him in the eyes. I looked at the spider and took it into my hands. A tear fell down my face as I looked at the poor creature.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!" Moody yelled as a green light came out of his wand.

I jumped back as he had almost killed me. I looked down at the spider in my hand and realized that it was no longer alive. I looked up at Moody in disgust. My hand was still in Harry's.

"There is only one person in the wizarding world that has survived this curse, and he's in this room." Moody says to the class.

I look over at Harry and we both give each other sympathetic looks. I squeeze his hand and he squeezed mine back.

"Class dismissed." Moody says to the class.

We all get up and I start walking out with the trio.

"Spade, stay back," Moody called out to me "I need a word to you.

I stop dead in my tracks and turn around to face Moody.

"I'd rather not." I say sternly.

I walk out of the room in disbelief. The trio catches up to me.

"Hey, Y/n are you okay?" Ron asks me.

I turn around and just nod my head.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say to Ron.

I see Neville on the staircase. I decided to check up on him.

"Hey Neville, are you okay? I ask.

"Yeah, I'm okay," he says "And thank you, for saving me back there."

"Oh it's no problem." I say.

I walk down the stairs to my next class.

Sorry this chapter is a bit long. I hope y'all enjoying this series! I'm thinking about putting in a certain love interest other than Harry. (Don't worry we will still end up with Harry, I just want to add a little spice.) If you have any suggestions on who it should be, please comment it down below! I love y'all so much! 💕💕

Word count: 1112