Bucky

Just, read or whatever.

Hair pulling, orgasm denial, praising kink, groping, breeding kink, and a splash 💦 of choking (and spanking)^^ (not sorry btw)

Omg that's a lot-

And I like all of those

SHIT IM THAT KINKY?! FUCK!

Y/n's pov

"Hey, guys." I said as I saw people sitting at the table.

I grabbed an apple and I threw it into my other hand and bit into it. (I do this every time before I bite into an apple)

"Oh hey y/n, how are you?" Natasha asked.

"Great, I'm going down to the gym." I said, going down and seeing my gym bag by the door.

I picked it up and I walked in, seeing Sam, Steve, Bucky all huddled up in a corner.

I smiled when Bucky looked up at me then went back to huddling like they were talking about me.

I rolled my eyes playfully before walking to the treadmill.

I got on it and I turned it on, setting the speed to 10, which is a fast jog.

*30 minutes later*

I got off the treadmill, getting a drink of my sugar water. (Sugar water gives you more energy to keep going, or at least that's what my biology teacher told me.)

I looked around and Bucky and I were the only people left in the gym.

Bucky was doing sit-ups.

I smiled and I grabbed my bag, heading over to where he was.

"Hey, Buck." I said, getting his attention, sitting down to do some sit-ups too.

"Hey, doll."

"I wait for the day when you meet a woman that doesn't take too kindly to nicknames like that." I said as I started doing sit-ups.

He chuckled.

"Do you?" He smirked.

"Yep."

"You're a woman who takes it kindly."

Waay to kindly-

He stopped doing sit-ups and I kept going, and then he put his metal arm on my stomach, holding me down.

Dirty thoughts roamed my head.

"Doll, what are you thinking about?" He asked, straddling over my legs, keeping me still.

My face flushed my light red.

"Well, I'm not sure, what do you think I'm thinking about?"

He hovered over me and his sweaty hair hit my forehead.

"Tell me what you're thinking about dollface."

I gulped softly as he pressed his lips to my temple.

He chuckled softly "I know of your secrets doll."

"Which ones?" I asked softly.

"I know that you like me."

"That's not a secret."

"Well.. not anymore."

He chuckled softly.

"Oh? I wonder why."

He smirked, his lips connecting to mine.

His hand went to my hair, tugging on it lightly, and I'm guessing he also knew that one of my kinks was hair-pulling, so I moaned into his mouth.