Bucky (Request)

I will not disappoint

:)

Y/n's pov

*Last night*

"Mmm sarge, you feel so good." I moaned as he thrusted deeply into me.

My left hand grabbed his hair, my right scratching his back, moaning into his ear.

"Mm doll, you're perfect."

I felt my orgasm coming and I moaned "Sarge, faster, I'm cumming."

He thrusted faster, and I placed my hands on his biceps, squeezing as I had my orgasm.

I panted as my pussy fluttered on his cock.

I wanted to scream, but Bucky had put his hand over my mouth, muffling my screams.

When I was done, Bucky kept going, chasing his release.

I was panting, and he was groaning in my ear.

"Come on Sarge, cum for me." I said into his ear.

He went faster, and his eyebrows furrowed in concentration, focused on his release.

"You're so sexy when you're focused." I said.

He buried his head into my neck, his hips freezing, his cock deep inside of me, throbbing as he released into the condom.

"Good Sergeant." I said as I stroked his hair, smiling to myself. (PRAISING? WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?)

*The next morning*

I found Bucky downstairs, cooking breakfast for... well not everybody but most people.

Steve was waiting at the table, reading a book.

"Hey Steve, how was the mission?" I asked, and he looked at me, smiling.

"Good, it was exhausting but I'm glad to be back." He smiled.

I smile, "That's good."

"Sarge?" I ask and I physically saw Bucky's shoulders tense up.

"Yes?" His jaw was clenched, and I'm pretty sure Steve noticed because...

"Buck? Did you and y/n argue? Why are you talking like that?" Steve asked.

I smirked.

"No, we didn't argue, Steve, I'm pretty sure the famous Sergeant is just tired."

"Right?" I asked, leaning up against the counter that was next to the stove.

Bucky's eyes looked at me, then looked back at the pancakes.

"Yeah, tired, I went to bed late last night."

"See?" I smiled at Steve.

He gave me a smile of relief and looked back at his book.

I smirked at Bucky before walking away.

*A little later*

Bucky and I were sitting on the couch, watching a movie.

Natasha had decided to join us upon seeing what movie it was.

"Sarge, would you mind giving me some of that popcorn?"

Bucky's eyes looked at the smirk that was plastered on my face.

"Why do you think this is funny?" He asked, obviously unamused.

I let out a seductive giggle, rubbing my hand on his thigh and I reached over with my other hand, grabbing some popcorn from the bowl.

My mouth went closer to his ear.

"I just want you to remember last night." I whispered.

He looked at me, grabbing my hand off of his thigh.

"Doll, what makes you think I'll forget?" His voice was low.

I smile innocently, "Nothing, I know you have a perfect memory."

We made eye contact and I seductively licked my lips.

He gulped, his Adam's apple bobbing in his throat.

He shifted in his seat and I smirked.

"Wow." I heard Nat say.

"What?" I asked innocently, grabbing the bowl of popcorn off his lap.

Bucky tried to cover the bulge in his pants discreetly by covering himself with a blanket I had brought out from my room.

"Y/n, I never knew that you could be this confident." She had a soft smirk on her face.

"You should've seen me last night." I blurted.

Holy shit y/n...

Her jaw dropped, and I smiled innocently, my face inevitably turning red, but I had kept a straight face, or tried to, at least.

I put some popcorn in my mouth and looked at the tv while Nat stared at me, dumbfounded.

"I'm going to the gym." She said and left.

After she left, Bucky got up, without a word and grabbed my leg, pulling me to his room.

And me being a dumbass I thought it was funny so I laughed and grabbed at stuff.

"Bucky what are you doing?" I smiled.

"You've been teasing me all day, so now it's my turn." He said, pulling me into his room, and then he shut the door.

I bit my lip.

"Okay, Sarge." I smiled.

(717 words)