Loki

Okay in this one it might be a little confusing so uhh just stay with me here, this was seriously in my dream last night-

I'm gonna try to explain tho

Y/n has a secret room in her normal room only she knows about, well Natasha knows, and only Nat just like she only know about you being a Jotun and what they go through.

Y/n's real name is Ophelia Kinsdottir, But she prefers to be called y/n because she changed her name after she moved to Midgard- (Yes I made that up in my dream and I don't know where tf that came from)

Loki and y/n are both jotuns, and in my mind, they go into heat in the winter (because y'know iss cold and they get hornyyyy)

And Loki and y/n met once on Jotunheim, well, not officially so I guess you didn't meet per se.

Idk let's just get on with the story, but first... a backstory(?) idk what it's called

And yes I know I did something like this in my Random Imagines book but it didn't really come out the way I wanted it to so here's this- (something better)

It'll be really long. 😏

Praising kink and HELLA KINKY

I got carried away 😭

Y/n's pov

I woke up, feeling dread for the day my heat would start.

I looked at my phone and it said November 30.

My heat starts in a couple weeks, I hate how I feel so weak and moan at even the slightest brush from a male, oh and the WORST part is when it will literally hurt if I was in heat too long, but that was rare.

I sighed and I got up, talking a shower and got out, I dried my hair and I put on some clean clothes to start the day.

Sometimes my heat can start earlier if I smell an Alpha that is already in heat, but since there are no Jotuns here, I've never had an early heat since I was on Jotunheim.

Which is great.

I went out to the kitchen and I got some breakfast to eat.

*A couple weeks later*

I woke up and I felt my clit was throbbing and my breasts felt sore.

I groaned at what my body decided to do to me today.

I got up and I stumbled to my little door, I for down on my knees and I pushed on it and it opened. I crawled in and I locked my little door. (It's like a rabbit hole from Alice in Wonderland but with a door.)

I went to my little room and I laid down on the little air mattress I had put in there and I tried to calm myself down.

I felt shivers go down my spine and I moaned softly.

I tried to take deep breaths but I always let out soft shaky moans when I breathed out.

I looked at my hands and they had started to turn blue.

This is going to be great...

*A week later*

I got up and I got out of my little room and I went to the kitchen to get something to eat, everyone noticing who and what I really was, but they dared not to ask questions, as they knew I wouldn't really be able to answer it.

But Thor looked at me so surprised then he sort of understood when I let out a shaky breath.

I ate my food and then I went back to my room, locking the door and going to my little safe place, my little 'Fortress of Solitude' as I like to call it.