Steve (Request)

I will do my best

I will do my best.

My very best cuz I might not be able to do this.

I'm not gonna be able to see our boy the same 😭

Happy Late Birthday, Steve! 😭

He's a sub. You're a dom. At first. (You guys switch, I know that wasn't what the request was but... idk.)

Y/n's pov

I cuffed his hands to the bed, and I don't know how I did it because he's very strong and could actually throw me across the room.

"No." He pouted.

I smiled, "I caught you red handed, you knew our deal, I was very clear."

He gave me an angry look.

"You knew our deal. If I caught you, then I get to punish you." I smirked as he gave me a worried-ish look.

"Don't worry, you'll like it... if you're into the sort of thing I'll do to you." I gave him a seductive look as I looked at his erect member.

He gulped, "What-What are you going to do?"

I got off the bed and opened my nightstand. I grabbed a bottle of lube and set it on the nightstand, but I set it down in a way that Steve couldn't read the label.

"What is that?" He asked, but he was curious.

I smirked.

"I don't trust that smirk."

I looked at him.

"Then why did you agree to that deal?"

He opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

"Exactly." I said, closing the drawer and going to the closet to grab my scarf.

I walked back over to the bed.

"What are you doing?" He asked as I tied it around his eyes. I didn't want his innocent eyes looking at what I was going to do, even though we had done this before.

"Stop asking questions." I said.

He went quiet.

I undressed and sat down on the bed.

I grabbed the bottle of lube and straddled his legs.

I opened it and his head turned as if he was trying to figure out what the bottle was.

I let some lube drip out of the bottle onto his erect member and he bucked his hips slightly.

"What is that?"

I sighed, "I thought I told you to stop asking questions."

"Is that lotion?"

"No, lotion dries this particular body part out, especially if you use it too much." I said, touching the tip, and then I wrapped my hand around it, slowly going up and down, making sure it was evenly distributed.