Bucky

I'm hungry 😐

Uhh Jealousy.

Really long 😐😐

"We are on a mission," I kept telling myself, but it felt like the only mission Bucky was focused on was making me jealous.

We were at a party, and Bucky was dancing with another woman, and she looked like she was having fun.

Way too much fun.

I kept looking at them, and their smiling faces, Bucky would lean in and whisper something into her ear, to which she'd smile widely and look up at him with a sparkle in her eye.

I closed my eyes and tried to ignore it, but my eyes would open again and I would still be looking at them.

I closed my eyes again, "Don't let your emotions ruin another mission, y/n, he loves you." I told myself.

I opened my eyes and they were nowhere in sight.

"Where did they go?"

I gulped softly, going to the bar.

I sat down and I asked the bartender to make me a vodka tonic.

He smiled and happily obliged.

He gave me my drink and I gave him some cash.

He smiled and put it in the register, I took a sip of my drink and I gulped it down.

I stared at my drink, occasionally taking little sips.

I sighed and someone tapped my shoulder.

I looked at him.

"Hey, pretty lady, what say you and I head to the bathroom and do the devils tango?" He smirked as if he was joking.

"No thanks, I have a boyfriend." I said to him, hoping that he'd leave me alone.

He nodded in understanding.

"My apologies, I did not know that." (If only)

"I'm so sorry, my friend dared me to say that, mind if I sit down?" He asked politely.

I giggled softly, motioning to a chair, "Be my guest."

He sat down next to me and asked the bartender for a water.

"Is he here tonight?" He asked me.

"Yes." I stared at my drink again.

"Then why aren't you with him?" He asked, taking a drink of water.

I looked at him, "He's disappeared with a woman."

His face went soft "Oh no."

My finger circled the glass, "Yeah, I'm just as disappointed as you are."

"You're so beautiful, it seems like he took you for granted."

I nodded "Yeah, it's complicated."

"I don't mean to be that type of guy, but wanna make him jealous? My whole night is completely empty." He asked innocently.

I scoffed to myself, "No."

His face went red with embarrassment, "I didn't mean it like that! I meant dancing."

I scoffed again, drinking the rest of my tonic, "No thanks."

I got my things together and stood up, deciding that Bucky can handle this mission on his own.

I walked out of the building, and I went to the car, and I unlocked it, getting in the passenger seat.

I immediately locked the car upon getting in.