Loki

Waaah

Y/n's pov

I put on my skintight dress, making sure it fit for my date tomorrow, I stood in front of my mirror,

Then someone came into my room.

"What's the special occasion?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said as I turned around, looking at Loki.

"Really?"

"Yeah, there is no special occasion, I'm just making sure it fits." I lied.

"Y'know, what if my friends want to have a girls' night? I gotta make sure my favorite dress fits."

"That's your favorite dress?" He asked, pointing at my maroon dress.

"Yes, it is." I said crossing my arms.

He smirked, slightly showing his teeth.

"What?"

"I didn't say anything." He said.

I ran my fingers through my soft hair, my nails softly scratching my scalp, soothing an itch I had.

"You have a date, don't you?" He asked.

Dammit.

"And I can tell you're not looking forward to it."

"Loki, What did I say about reading my mind?" I asked.

"Don't do it,' but when I asked you if you had a special occasion, you 'lied' and said you didn't, well, you told the truth, you're not looking forward to this date because you know he's not the one that you want." He said.

I scoffed.

"Wow, now I know why they call you Silvertongue."

"No wait, I wasn't lying about that."

I scoffed again, rubbing my forehead I leaned back over my desk my arms going backward to sturdy myself, my butt cushioning the corner of the desk.

His eyes never left my face, but I could tell that he really wanted to get a good look.

"Loki, please leave."

He gave me a small, polite smile and he said "As you wish."

He walked out of my room and I sighed.

"He's right." I muttered.

But I'd hate for him to get stood up, I'm not that rude, I mean, sure I'd wish the people that wronged me to go to hell, but he doesn't deserve to get stood up.

I sighed.

I changed out of the skintight dress to an oversized shirt I stole from someone, I totally forgot who.

I mean, he's not gonna notice, he doesn't even wear normal clothes anyway.

I sat down on my bed and I looked at my phone, wondering if I should pick it up or not.

'Pick it up.' The voice in my head said.

'Don't pick it up.' Another voice in my head said.

My hand reached for the phone, my hand stopping right before I touched it.

I pulled my hand away and I itched at the sudden tickle on my arm. (Hate those)

I looked at my phone, which was sitting on the charging pad, as the screen came on and the phone dinged.

I took a peek at my phone and it says I got a text from the person I'm supposed to be going on a date with tomorrow afternoon.