Elliott Verbally Abuses the Moon Goddess

Alright, welcome to round two of Two Pups. Let's see if Wattpad will let it stay this time. I think I made all the changes I needed to make to ensure that I'm meeting community guidelines. (Ps look for the code)

Elliott's POV

When I woke up this morning, I sure as hell did not expect that today I'd end up having the single most difficult, but awesome, experience of my entire life.

Nope. I had woken up, rolled out of bed, did my makeup, dressed in an outfit fashionable enough for the Elliott Davis (even in those damn maternity clothes), and hopped in my car.

~

Interestingly enough, on my way to work, Gabe Moore -- the father of my mates -- decided to give us an interesting four-way Facetime call. I made sure to pull over because driving on the phone was bad.

"Tate," Gabe announced. "You're adopted."

I cackled.

"Found him in the woods getting harassed by goats as a baby," Gabe went on ruthlessly.

Tate was upset by this. "Why me?" he asked. "Why do I have to be the adopted one?"

"Wait-- Tate is really adopted?" Oliver echoed. "But why?"

"Community Guidelines," Gabe gravely informed. "They're a nearby pack -- about forty minutes north -- and they think you kids are disgusting little perverts. Are they wrong? Are they really wrong?"

"But that makes no sense to the story," Oliver said.

"Doesn't matter," I told him. "We'll have to move on from that part."

"They're very worried," Gabe went on, with deep respect, "that watching you two -- werewolf Alphas being incestual -- will make younger children, who look to you as role models, want to be incestual werewolf Alphas themselves. I am positive that they have conducted a significant amount of scientific studies to prove that their claim is not entirely baseless."

"Guess I'll be adopted then, or something." Tate was always willing to get the short end of the stick.

"I guess," Gabe agreed. "Also your mother and I aren't technically married so, in the eyes of the law,  you and Oliver aren't even adopted siblings."

"You're really going all out."

"Why don't we also pretend like we never had this conversation, Dad?" Tate asked. "I'm insecure about the fact that I'm adopted and no longer blood related to Oliver. Our sex will be wholesome and normal now. I'd like to never hear about it again and resume life as usual."

"That's a wonderful idea, Tate. I'll never bring it up again. None of us will."

"I'd also like to randomly mention that Tate and I are not technically mates. Don't know why I felt I had to mention that. Just, you know. I wanted to." Oliver was so random sometimes.

"That's true."

"So we all agree that Tate is adopted, the sex he has with Oliver is entirely wholesome and normal, but we don't really talk about it? Like, ever?" I clarified.

"That seems to meet the demands of Community Guidelines."

"Nice."

~

Ahem. Anyways.

I drove off, not realizing that halfway through my way to class I would be bent over, on the side of the road, being torn to shreds by contractions.