Compromised Manhood

Elliott's POV

Last night had been a whirlwind of sexiness, but it also left me feeling weird.

Not weird that the twins had fucked each other. That was my favorite part; and long overdue, too. Sometimes I thought that they were less affectionate with each other than they should be, simply because they didn't technically have the mate bond.

I felt weird about sex when it involved my butthole.

Which was new, for me.

So I got up, fed the babies, put the babies on the huge enclosed rug that they liked to crawl all over, and I did research.

And then I had a solution.

Thankfully, Tate was the first one up. Tate always had a way of approaching a situation with more logic than emotion.

"Baby," I began.

His nose immediately wrinkled. "Oh goddess. I'm 'baby' now? How bad is whatever you want from me?"

"Not that bad," I whined, and then I kicked myself for admitting that I wanted something from him. "Tate, can I have a serious conversation with you about my emotions?"

That caught his attention. He blinked sleep from his eyes and wrapped me up in his arms. "Of course, love. What's the matter?"

So I told him about my emotions and my plan.

And fifty seconds later, Tate was launching himself away from me, shouting, "No. Absolutely not. What the fuck Elliot? What is actually wrong with you sometimes?!"

Which made me feel great.

"I would feel more com—"

"Why would you suggest something so..." he shivered. "Horrifying. How could you ever ask me to do something so traumatic and crippling to my own manhood?"

Oliver stumbled down the stairs, paused to make cooing noises and grabby-motions at our children, and then looked up. "What about your manhood?"

Tate jabbed a finger at me, all angry scowls and tension. "Elliott is asking to compromise it. No, he's asking for me to compromise it consensually. Elliott, tell him."

Well, now I was feeling insecure. But I turned to Oliver, hoping his warm green eyes wouldn't go cold, and mumbled, "I don't know how I feel with sex up my butthole."

Oliver took that in stride. "Me neither."

Tate snorted. "I think you were pretty clear about your feelings last night, when you were groaning and begging—"

"Stop, Tate." Oliver's cheeks had gone pink. "Let Elliott finish."

I decided, reluctantly, to finish. "Um. Anyway. I feel uncomfortable with the thought that something could go wrong again. I love our boys a lot, but I really never planned to... I just don't want more."

Oliver nodded. He was definitely not fully piecing things together yet.

"So...anyway, like that implies, I think I'm not fully trusting condoms," I continued. "And there isn't really any birth control for white wolves that don't cause massive negative side effects."

I waited. Oliver didn't react, still. So I really was going to have to be explicit.

"I was thinking you and Tate could get vasectomies," I offered meekly. "It's reversible and not too complicated a procedure."

Just as Oliver was nodding, Tate wailed, "He's trying to neuter us!"

Oliver blinked. "Wait. What's a vasectomy?"