The Morning After

Oliver's POV

Waking up next to my two mates -- because yes, Tate was my mate, though not technically -- had me feeling perfectly content.

After last night, there wasn't much in this world that could wreck my mood.

After weeks of not being about to fuck Elliott but, at the same time, feeling more bonded to him and Tate than ever, last night was a miracle. We'd all had incredible sex, cuddled up, and fell asleep like a pile of puppies. Wine was unopened on the table and the strawberries looked too soggy to be normal.

I grabbed the wine, popped it open, and poked a sleeping Tate on his shoulder.

He rolled and groaned, "Mm...huh—?"

"Past." I poked him again. "Let's drink this all right now in celebration."

Tate's eyes flickered open, filled with endless irritation. Sometimes Tate and Oscar the Grouch looked uncannily similar.

He curled an arm around Elliott's waist and cuddled into our small mate's side. "Nope...Ollie, stop, sleep, okay?"

He pushed his nose against Elliott's shoulder and closed his eyes.

I turned my gaze to the clock and grimaced. 6:10 AM. My body was adjusted to a baby's sleeping schedule. Suddenly reminded of them, I looked at the baby monitor and smiled at the image of their two small forms, curled up to each other.

They were so perfect.

I wanted to cuddle with them, but Elliott would scream like a banshee if he found out that I woke the kids up in a rare moment when they were sleeping. Instead, I padded downstairs and decided to make breakfast for my family.

How hard could that be?

Tate usually did the cooking in return for blow jobs and praise, which he thrived on. If Tate could do it, I could definitely do it too.

One confusing WikiHow, a small localized fire, and a warning blare from the smoke alarm later, and I learned that pancakes were hard.

When Tate finally appeared, fully naked and running his hand through his tangled mess of dark hair, I had nothing but black char to give to him.

"Why are you cooking?" Tate sighed, squinting at me.

I crossed my arms. "Why are you naked?"

"This is my house and I can be naked in it if I wanna," Tate grumbled. He walked up towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist, nuzzling his head into my neck. I cuddled him and gave him the kisses he deserved.

My stupid brother was way bigger than me now, both in height and muscle mass. I was definitely still waiting on another growth spurt, that way I could be like that too.

Not that I was a twink like Elliott! I was jacked. But Tate was, like, way more jacked.

"What are you stupid idiots doing?" snapped the other love of my life.

I waved at Elliott from over Tate's shoulder. "Hi, babe."

"The fire alarm is going off, the babies are crying, and some kind of toxic waste is growing on our counter. And you stupids are cuddling?"

"You fix it," Tate grumbled.

Elliott joined the cuddle and I kissed his forehead. He was so adorable, with his blonde curls and baby blue eyes.

"That would go against our roles," Elliott argued. "You do the manly things. Can I smack your ass before you go? It's turning me on."

Realizing that he literally had no choice but to fix my mistakes, Tate grumbled and pulled away from our cuddle. "Leave my ass alone."