You Take The Time To Catch Up

Setting: Shared condo in NYRelation: Girlfriend (of 6 months)Age of Y/N: (19+)Smut warning: None

Relation: Girlfriend (of 6 months)
Age of Y/N: (19+)
Smut warning: None

A sigh left your lips as you plopped down on your sofa. "I'm so done with today." You muttered to yourself just as you heard the front door close. "Babe." You heard your girlfriend call for you. You rubbed the irritation off your face masking it with a smile. She had the power to do that. And just by her presence.

"I'm in the living room." She announced standing from the couch to meet her girlfriend back home. It was around 11pm and Y/N knew that her baby was tired. Sofia rounded the corner and dropped her bags, immediately crashing into your awaiting arms. "I literally haven't seen you in almost 72 hours. I was going crazy!" Sofia exaggerated. You smiled and playfully rolled your eyes giving her a few quick pecks to her lips.

"It's only been 63 hours and 25 minutes, but who's counting?" You joked. She playfully shoved you before plopping back in the spot, your rear was previously parked in.

"So how's the recording coming along?" You asked her as you sat down on, right next to her. She sighed before tossing her hair into a messy bun. "Stressful. I had to re-record some music for the descendants soundtrack, which I didn't mind doing until it took four hours to do. And then I had to go from the studio to an interview, which I totally forgot about. And after that I had to run the pharmacy and pick up your meds, which sucked because I didn't have you with me. And then I had to go to a fitting, and it was just all over the place." She said as she huffed. You smiled before grabbing her glass of wine that you had poured as she vented.

Sofia wasn't much of a drinker, especially at night when she had work in the morning. But after her story turned novel, you decided to do what you always did when she came home late, (or just whenever she generally wanted or needed). You grabbed both her legs and she sipped her drink, tossing her head back as you began to massage her, visibly red feet. And it was at this moment she knew she needed to marry you.

Condo living room;