The Prank pt.1

Setting: Shared condo in NYRelation: Girlfriend (of 13 months)Age of Y/N: (19+)Smut warning: None

Relation: Girlfriend (of 13 months)
Age of Y/N: (19+)
Smut warning: None

You and Sofia had been together for about a year. You're a YouTuber/ actress and she's a goddess, in your eyes at least.

Sofia had been working day in and day out on music and her career. She had just recently came out to the world about her pansexuality. She sees character not gender. And you being the supportive girlfriend that you are encouraged her to stay true to herself and not rush into something she isn't emotionally ready for.

Anyway when the fans found out they were crazy and supportive. As a YouTuber you wanted to create content you found different and what your fans wanted to see from you. Recently an entire rampage ran by at least 200 people reached out and were spamming you with messages about another prank.

They asked you to do a cheating prank but you and your ✨spice✨, had to extra it up. You were just recently getting over a stomach bug but you decided to add pregnancy symptoms into the mix to throw Sofia off her train of thought.

So today, her day off you decided that this was gonna be your day.

You had your friend who is a doctor call your home phone, which you knew Sofia checked every night she came home and deliver the news that since your last check up a heartbeat had been detected.

When Sofia heard the message she was confused because why would their be more than just your heartbeat. She went into your bathroom seeing as you both had your own personal bathroom (as long as a shared one in your room), to use the bathroom. When she went to pick up your messiness she sees in the trash a clear blue pregnancy test.

She sees it and immediately starts to cry. The hidden camera in the bathroom capturing it all.