She Forgets pt.2

Setting: Shared condo in NYRelation: Girlfriend (2 years)Age of Y/N: (21)Smut warning: none

Relation: Girlfriend (2 years)
Age of Y/N: (21)
Smut warning: none

Part 2

You nodded your head and she went to speak but you held up a hand. "Baby I am so sorry. It completely slipped my mind. I thought it was tomorrow." She answered as he lip sieverts and you sighed feeling the tears run down your face.

"I'm not mad about you missing tonight. No I'm more upset because this is the seventh time this month! Like do I seriously mean so little to you, that I'm literally the last thing that you think about?" You questioned and she stood up walking to you. "No! No I love you and I am so sorry." She said quickly standing up and walking over towards you.

"Sofia.. I sat at that fucking dinner table for three hours tonight entertaining all of your friends, all of my friends, my parents, your parents, Paulina— Sof, my brother Derek and his whore of a wife even showed up. I mean do you know how embarrassing it was for me, to sit at that table and smile in all of their faces and pretend to be happy?" You said the pillow and blanket now on the floor as you pointed at yourself. She was speechless now recognizing her faults. "I'm sorry. I'll do better." You scoffed at her as the tears continued to fall form your face.

"Sofia, do you you not remember— when we first started dating? When you got so pissed at me because I showed 5 minutes late? You told me that it was unfair of me, and you didn't speak to me for an entire day before you realized five minutes wasn't a big deal. And I texted you. But see the fucked up thing about this is, is that you invited all those people, you made the reservations, and you promised me, that you'd make it this time.

And It bothers me that your work is starting to be put over me, and hey I get it. I mean, I love acting and I love boxing just as much you you love acting and singing. But I'd never let my fucking career come over you because I— I— fucking love you! Okay? I love you and it hurts me because you tell me you love me and pull this shit! And to be quite honest with you I wasn't even as angry before. What set me off was when Dove and China, you know they came up to me— they saw me and they saw how upset I was no matter how hard I tried to hide it— and they said 'I'm sure she didn't mean to forget.. no Sofia, she's— she's just been super busy but I'm positive that she's gonna make it' and of course I defended you by lying and saying you were probably sick, whole time you were working overtime and you didn't need to be!" At this point you were shouting and she was silently sobbing taking in everything you said.

"I— don't know.. I don't what to say. I don't know what you want me to say, Y/N." She said wiping at her tears before reaching out to you but you pulled your arm back, shaking your head. "I don't want you to say anything, because all you're gonna do is say sorry and beg me to believe that it won't happen again, yet it. Keeps. Happening, Sofia and I can't take it." She shook her head as the tears built up. "What are you— are we— are you breaking up with me?" She asked. The last thing she wanted was that. It was really hurting her knowing how bad she had hurt you but what was worse was the feeling of you leaving her.

"No. Of course not, Sofia. I'm not saying I'm done with us— I'm saying I'm done with your empty promises!" You sighed claiming you and your tears down. You were working yourself up when you didn't need to be. "It's more than you standing me up, baby. I just feel like I'm losing you, and it sucks okay. It fucking sucks." You sobbed and she grabbed you by your arms hugging your body to hers. She sobbed apologies into your neck, repeating 'I'm sorry'.

Eventually you let each other go, and you dragged her to the bed. Cuddling up to her so close, you might as well have been becoming one. "I'm taking this week off. For you and me, and we'll make up our dates after your appearance on Kimmel tomorrow." She sniffled and you smiled, pressing your lips to hers lovingly. "I hear you baby, and I swear to you it's all gonna change." You nodded wiping her tears away.