She Comforts You After A Sad Memory

Setting: Shared Condo in LARelation: GirlfriendAge of Y/N: (24)Smut warning: none

Relation: Girlfriend
Age of Y/N: (24)
Smut warning: none

"Babe!" You look up from the box of ornaments you were shuffling through and smiled at her. "Yes?" You questioned before looking back down. "I'm right here, no need to shout." You said smoothly sipping some hot chocolate while still looking through your old ornaments, still looking for some to match the theme she picked out. "Can we put this one up?" She slides down onto the floor next to you, shoving the picture frame in your face. Your lip pouted as you sat your mug down, taking the picture frame.

"Daddy." You whispered as your eyebrows furrowed. You thought you had lost it years ago, and memories from that day came to you as you held it in your hands. Tears streamed down your face before Sofia aw'd kissing your tears away.

You stared at the picture of you and your dad from your days as a toddler. "He'd be so proud of you y/n. Just like I am." Your dad died when you were seven and because of your parents both being only 14 and 15 when you were born, the seven years you did have with your dad you were practically inseparable.

"Thank you, baby." You said as you sniffles, her pulling you closer in her arms. "Yeah. We can put it up."

"He would've loved you." You sobbed as you hugged the picture frame to your chest, and Sofia did the same with you. "I would've loved him too. But I'm thankful he was who he was, and that he helped give you life. You're amazing. Even if you steal my sweaters and walk around in your bra and underwear 24/7." You laughed with her as she kissed your neck and cheek over and over. "I'm sorry for crying, here come on." You sniffed before wiping your tears and standing, pulling her up. You both walked to the tree and she stood behind you, watching as you placed the picture frame in the center of the tree. "There." "Perfect."

"I love you Sofia." "I love you way more, y/n."

Bitch I almost cried reading this.