She's Jealous

Setting: LA loft Relation: Fiancé Age of Y/N: (24)Smut warning: Mild

Setting: LA loft
Relation: Fiancé
Age of Y/N: (24)
Smut warning: Mild

"Alright I've gotta go, my boyfriends here." You laughed at the older brunette as you walked her outside. Paulina is your sister-in-law, but you guys were best friends way before you both got in relationships. Paulina squeezes you in a hug, playfully groping your butt and smacking it as you walked back to your house.

Sofia had gone up to bed about 15 minutes ago and you hadn't known what was wrong with her. She had been moody all evening and if you were being honest with yourself, it was pissing you off. 

"Come again, you're welcome any time!" You said to her and she and you giggled about nothing.

"I love you. Bye sexy." She said waving at you. Just as her boyfriend pulled off you walked back inside your home sliding your house shoes on.

"Babe!" You called as you ran up the stairs. Your bedroom door was cracked opened so all you had to do was lightly push it and that's what you did. In your shared bed sat Sofia, who was clearly upset which made you upset. "So?" You called using her nickname. 

"You were flirting with my sister, y/n." Your brows furrowed together as you pointed to your chest. "How was I— I was just being a good host." You know it sounded more like an excuse than anything but the thought of being accused of flirting with someone else made you extremely upset. You'd never do anything to jeopardize your relationship. 

"She squeezed and smacked your butt, literally 30 seconds ago." You rolled your eyes before huffing. She stands up, moving closer to you before stopping with her face only inches from yours. 

"Unprecedented, Sofia! I didn't ask her to." You huffed in annoyance, already irritated. 

"You are mine. Only mine." Her possessiveness over you warmed your insides but you had to hold it together. 

"Never said I wasn't." She wrapped a hand around your throat before closing the gap between you two, smashing her lips on yours, feeling your smirk pressed against her lips.

That night you had together was special in many ways. You both made your apologies to each other, and every time the two of you hung out with Paulina, Sofia made sure she was attached to you in any way possible, and you made sure to set a verbal boundary with Paulina. 

(IM BACKKKKKKKKK!! PLEASE DM ME SUGGESTIONS AND I WILL TRY AND GET TO THEM QUICKLY ILY ALL)