Your Son Is Hurt pt.1 (requested)

Setting: LA hospital Relation: Ex- wifeAge of Y/N: (28)Smut warning: none

Relation: Ex- wife
Age of Y/N: (28)
Smut warning: none

Part 1

The past year has been anything but easy for you. 7 months ago your brother died, 8 months ago you were diagnosed with Depression and exactly 1 year ago your divorce was finalized. It was messy seeing as your partner is in the limelight. Sofia accused you of cheating on her but come to find out, it was actually the other way around. You came home to find her in bed with a man. They hadnt done much but it was enough to warrant you kicking her out of the house and you and your sons lives. She blames the alcohol, you blame her.

After that day you refused to talk to her. Your son Oliver just turned 7 and of course he begged you to invite his other mom. You told him you just couldn't and he eventually understood. Until time came for him to blow out his candles and in front of his friends and their parents as well as your family he wished for you and Sofia to get back together.

Which is how it led you to now. Getting into an Uber from the police station. Oliver had been hit by a car at daycare and his daycare teacher forced him to run across the busy road to retrieves ball she tossed out of the fence. You of course beat her ass when you went to pick him up, your former sister-in-law, Paulina and your best friend Cameron riding to the hospital with him while you beat the woman's face in.

You had been arrested just as she but another mom who had witnessed it all bailed you out understanding why you did it.

You threw a $50 at the Uber driver hauling ass into the emergency immediately running up to the front desk. "Excuse me! Miss, excuse me!" She said Rowling on the desk anxiously. "Yes, what can I help you with?" The woman asked. Her reply was snarky and had not been for your current situation you would've choked her but you held your tongue and hands. "I'm looking for Oliver  Davis Carson. I'm his mother." You said helplessly. "His mother's already in there with him." You rolled your eyes at this before huffing. "Listen lady.. your attitude is really starting to irritate my soul, so please let me see my son. He has two mothers, Sofia Carson and myself." You answered. She handed you a clipboard and told you to fill out. You snatched it from her doing just that, before tossing it at her and moving on to an important looking doctor.

"Sir, I'm looking for my son.. Oliver Carson." You said and he nodded. "Righty this way." The doctor lead you down a hallway as that same nurse tried calling after you. You gave her the finger before speed walking down the hall and immediately entering the room he pointed to.

When you did four heads turned to you. "Oh god, Olly. I'm here. Mamas here." You said going over to him, lacing his fingers with your gently. "Mommy it hurts." His left arm, opposite of the one you held was in a cast and sling and his left leg had a knee brace while the right one had a cast and was elevated. "I know baby. I am so sorry."

"At least you guys are together again." He said sleepily and you furrowed your eyebrows seeing a fuming Sofia. "Y/N can I speak with you for a moment?"  She was at the foot of his bed, as were Paulina and Cameron. They looked at you before telling you they were gonna head to their own homes, each hugging you.

You nodded to her before getting ready to walk to the corner but before you could, Sofia grabbed your wrist and practically dragged you to the corner. You yanked it back once you were far enough to watch him but far enough to where he couldn't really hear you.

"Why didn't you call me?!" She whisper yelled. "Now all of a sudden you care about your son? You couldn't even show up to his birthday party, or his award ceremony or his talent show, but now you wanna care about showing up? Get out of my face." You said harshly and she rolled her eyes. "See this is why we are t together anymore." She mumbled as you walked away. You stopped, turning around and scoffed. "We're not together because you're a delusional, hyperbolic, hypocritical and psychotic excuse for a woman. And I did call you, 37 times." You said defending yourself and all she did was huff.

"You two are pathetic." You looked at the bed and saw your father standing over your sons bed. You rolled your eyes just as your mom and Sofia's parents came in. "And you are both silly. You need to work out your issues together before you come back here." Your mother said all the tigers agreeing. "I carried him for 11 and a half months, and she helped raised him. I'm his mother, and so is she and with all due respect mom, it doesn't involve you." You said. She laughed before her face became serious.

"Grace is right. You both are being immature and it's hurting your boy. And Y/N your mental health hasn't been the best either." Sofia's dad said. You shrugged crossing yourself arms over your chest. "I'm fine." Your mother shook her head just as she wiped the sweat from your sons forehead. "I'm not going anywhere until I can take him with me." "Go! Unfortunately for you, your mama whoops you." Your mom said with a threatening tone and you sighed in defeat walking towards the door. And with that you and Sofia both walked out, heads down in shame.