She's On Her Period

Setting: LA condominium

Relation: Girlfriend 8 months Age of Y/N: (24)Smut warning: N/A

Age of Y/N: (24)
Smut warning: N/A

It was the middle of the night. You were laid on your back, with your girlfriend Sofia in your arms. You were fast asleep so you didn't feel her get up from your side. What startled you awake was a loud thud coming from the bathroom. You sit awake, looking to Sofia's side of the bed seeing it was vacant. "Sof." You called out. You noticed on your bed there was a large amount of blood and you even noticed that you had blood on you. "Who the fuck died?" You muttered, quickly standing up and checking your boxers.

"Sofia." You called out again. You pushed your bathroom door open and saw her on her hands and knees pulling out cleaning supplies. She stood up and her shorts were covered in blood. "Hey babes. You okay?" She sniffled startled by your presence. "Yeah. I Uh- I bled on your bed. And I got it on you, I'm so sorry." You were confused as to why she was crying and why she was apologizing. "Why?" You asked her as you adjusted your pajama bottoms.

"I didn't know it was coming and it just flowed so heavily— "Baby, no. I'm asking you, why are you apologizing for something you can't exactly control." You said softly. She shrugged and you took the bucket and the cleaning stuff from her setting them on the floor before walking towards her. You pushed her into you even though she tried to fight back, not wanting to get blood on you. "Baby it's okay, there are washers and dryers for a reason. Give me a kiss." She allows you to pull her face towards you and you pepper her lips and cheeks with sweet kisses.

Your hands went to the hem of her sweater and you pulled it off of her, tossing it to the floor before helping her get her shorts off. You grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her, sitting her down on the toilet. "Baby I have to go clean it up. And you need to shower, you've got blood on you. It's so gross." She said embarrassed and you just laughed at her as you started a warm bath. "Baby, it is just blood and it's not hurting anyone. Come get in the bath, I'll go clean it up." You said and she tried to protest but you just picked her up and sat her in the bath.

"Get comfy. I'll be right back baby. Don't get out of this tub."

And you kept your promise, but you left out a few details. Like, how after you changed the sheets and put towels down on the new sheet and comforter set, you changed into some sweats and a hoodie and made a trip to the store grabbing every size of tampon known to man, her favorite candy's and snacks, a heating pad and midol. And when you brought the goodies back she was in tears and kissing on you as you cuddled in your freshly made bed.

"You're too good for me." She cried and you chuckled as you kissed and rubbed on her belly.

The sound of the dryer buzzing caused you to hop up. "Wait, Y/N. Where you going?" She called after you sitting up, with her— well your shirt lifting up, exposing her chest. "I'll be back, mamas. Just lay back." You walked across the hall and grabbed the warm sweatshirt from it before going back into your room.

Crawling up the bed, you straddled her before kissing on her neck and face. "You feeling better babygirl?" She nodded as she sipped on her water before sitting it down. You pulled your sweatshirt over her head and her eyes filled with tears. "I know it's not possible but I want you to have my babies." You laughed as you hid your face in her neck. "We can talk about that later. Right now let me take care of you."

And with that you climbed down and began to rub her feet, kissing the top whenever she let out a moan.