You're Sick

Setting: Shared condo in NYRelation: Girlfriend (of 6 months)Age of Y/N: (19+)Smut warning: None

Relation: Girlfriend (of 6 months)
Age of Y/N: (19+)
Smut warning: None

Your body was tensed. It felt as if it were -100 degrees in the condo you shared with your girlfriend. But it was only 74. It was warm inside but to you it felt as if you were in an igloo. You went to bed that night fine but woke up wanting to die. You were feeling nauseous and icky but with how peaceful your beautiful woman was sleeping you just didn't have the heart to wake her up.

So you left your bedroom and went down the hall into your office to watch tv and 'warm' up. You knew Sofia loved sleeping with the A/C on high and at least one window opened which you didn't mind but you were uncomfortable but because she loved it you sucked it up.

About an hour of you basically sobbing from how much pain your body was currently in, the sound of someone's movement was heard. You assumed it was your upstairs neighbor before your office door was swung open and there stood, Sofia.

It was then that you realized that your upstairs 'neighbor' was her frantically searching for you.

"Babe? What are you doing down here..." her voice trailed off after hearing you sniffle. "Oh baby. You're burning up. Here scoot over." She ordered. You shook her head trying to compose yourself. "I'm not having you catch this so you can be in pain. I'll be fine baby." You said trying to swoo her but it didn't work and she pushed you over, dismissing your pleas, cuddling you.

In the end her presence made you feel better. That and the loads of meds she had you take.