She Carries You

Setting: Shared condo in NYRelation: Girlfriend (of 6 months)Age of Y/N: (19+)Smut warning: None

Relation: Girlfriend (of 6 months)
Age of Y/N: (19+)
Smut warning: None

You and Sofia had just got back into your car. You were wiped, considering you had just laughed your ass off with the love of your life. But you had also had a long day in the ring. That's right, you're a martial artist.

Anyway, the last thing you remember is Sofia persuading you to drive and you gave in, too tired to fight. Next thing you knew, you were in LaLa land 

Sofia had been lightly humming and that is what caused you to fall into a slumber. Sofia hadn't noticed until she heard your soft snores. She giggled as she pulled into your parking garage. Once she parked she took a selfie of you two, her kissing your cheek.

Sofia tried waking you up but you were already too far gone. Sofia got out of the car and walked over to your side of the car. She opened the door and squatted down trying to shake you.

Sofia smiled before grabbing her purse and throwing it over her shoulder before picking you up, and you absentmindedly wrapped your arms around her neck and your legs around her waist.

The next morning you woke up a slight panic because you thought you were still in the car. But low and behold you were not in your red bottom heels and suit. You were in a lose fitted crop top and panties. You calmed down before your heart started race hearing the fire alarm.

"Babe!" You chuckled as you grabbed your joggers and the fire extinguisher before running out towards your girlfriends voice. "Sorry." She apologized sheepishly.

"IHOP?" She offered as you both breathed out heavily. You giggled as you nodded. "Yeah, go get a sweater."

Sofia Carson GXG ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara