You Suprise Her On Set

Setting: Descendants 2 Location in Vancouver Relation: Girlfriend (of 2 years)Age of Y/N: (22)Smut warning: None

Relation: Girlfriend (of 2 years)
Age of Y/N: (22)
Smut warning: None

You're a dancer. You've been dancing since you were 2. You are also a choreographer. You're a familiar face around the Disney lot/ family, but had been on a little hiatus due to an injury. You were somewhat healed now but no one dared asked you to choreograph for them, as you've been 'put on hold'. You recently were allowed to choreograph again, if you promised to be careful, you just did it know where to start. So when a call from an unknown number came you were more than skeptical to answer. But you're damn glad you did.

"Hi....Yes this is she.... I'd be elated to. It's be an honor to. Of course. We'd both like that, I hope... Alright, I'll be there in two days, first thing."

And that's the phone call that landed you here today. You could hear the music pumping through the rehearsal room as you stood outside waiting for Kenny's cue. Oh yeah, he was who was on the phone.

He called to personally invite you to not only cheer Sofia up but to choreograph dances for their new franchise. And in perfect timing too seeing as they were finished with the music portion and were just waiting to learn the choreography from this 'top notch' dancer. No one knew it was you. No one but Kenny. So you spent all of last night preparing dances, and blocking to send to him. And not only did he say they were all perfect but he also called you talented.

Sure Beyoncé and JLo and Cardi B and Ariana Grande have said it. Beyoncé even said she envied your moves and ability to choreograph and teach a dance so well and so young. After all, you were only 15 when you first met. Point is as special as each compliment and praise was, no ones mattered more than Kenny Ortega seeing as you've been obsess over each of his projects.

"Put your hands together for a special guest. Not only is this young lady insanely talented and sweet, she's also a close and personal 'friend' to Sofia... Everybody meet, Y/N!" And as soon as he ended his speech, you walked in and immediately the tall beauty, known as your girlfriend squealed as she ran up to you, jumping in your arms. She squeezed you nearly to death, covering your face in her kisses. Red lipstick all over your face. Cheers of excitement erupted as a blonde girl, a curly haired boy and a boy with straight hair ran up behind Sofia, followed by everyone else who recognized her.

"Oh my goodness. I'm so happy you're here." She said into your hair as you shook hands and gave side hugs to everyone. You would've given them full loving hugs but your beautiful girlfriend wasn't planning on letting go.