2nd ARC | 37 PT 2 | Water, Blood, or Wine

I, the Empress Massacaria, shall await your arrival at the Royal Infirmary as due of the massacre I shall be performing.

May mercy dawn shalt be upon ye for I, her Royal Majesty, Queen BloodRayne, has endowed thee of thy grace.

· • ⋞──━━━ ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘♕∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ ━━━──⋟ • ·

⚠️ YANDERE TENDENCIES
(Nope, no Reverse. Don't worry.)

⚠️ GORE
(say goodbye to Zach.. For a while)

⚠️ Basically Angst

⚠️ Momento Erotico Avanti
(Rest In Peace bishes)

⚠️ Boboiboy! FREAKING!! Halilintar!!!

⚠️ TISSUES ARE H I G H L Y RECOMMENDED TO BE IN REACH
(Now choose,
C R Y or N O S E B L E E D)

In other words,

Yeet or be yeeted.

───── · • ❝ ••𝕊𝕊𝕂•• ❞ • · ─────

Threatening, those fingers laced about his bicep, a snarl erupting from his throat as he tore his arm from the desperate little bitch clinging to his side.

"Woi!" Claudette whined, stomping like a child in her tantrum, but the male paid her no mind; wanting to rid of her existence, however murder would be quite a crime for a galactic superhero.

"Tch. Leave me alone bitch." he barked.

And Claudette lets her tongue out, "What the hell should I do for you to look at me the way you look at that selfish whore!?"

Thunder flinched, he was caught, obviously. But it doesn't matter. Anyone who dares to call his Queen insulting names gets what they rightfully deserve; karma.

"What did you just call her?"

"She already has Solar! Why must she have you too!! I. Want. You!"

"Well I don't fucking like you!"

That hurts, deep. And she deserves it.

Angered though still insistent, Claudette marches up to him, standing on her toes with her fingers curled into the lining of his jacket, pulling him close as she puckered her lips.

But Hali realized it too quickly.

Ruby orbs were galled, disgusted so with the girl's actions and sparks of electricity were released upon his enragement. The hall had gone dark temporarily as the switches short-circuitted, only lit by the male's powers that truthfully, scared the shit out of the passing students.

Claudette falls to the ground, her body numb suddenly but Thunderstorm was vexed, he laid not a glance upon her for a second longer and left.

"T-Thunder!" she yells, already making herself a scene in the hallway. "Yah! You can't do this to me! I've suffered so much! I should get everything I want in return! And that includes you!"