3rd ARC | CH 44 | Him And I

From here on out, we'll be continuing onto the present timeline from CH 42 | Braindead

A day after Thunder had told Ice about him meeting Y/n's parents

───── · • ❝ ••𝕊𝕊𝕂•• ❞ • · ─────

Glistening morning dews, oh, the sun was so bright - it lit up the sky with such beautiful shades of blues. The birds chirped their morning song, a melody so soft it flew with the swiftness of the wind; Ah, finally, Taufan released a contented sigh, It's been so long.

Truly, it's been ages since he inhaled such fresh air due to his cursed classes that kept eating up his time! Quite the morning weather often sought after by the Galactic heroes, yes.

It was perfect – oh so perfect – Taufan could just melt, the weight pressured onto his shoulders by the responsibility called 'school' was finally lifted.

"Good morning ~ Here's three cups of granddad's Hot Chocolate like you ordered."

So cheerful early in the morning, it was such a sight to behold - he knew - as he hovered around on his board, serving customers old and new.

"Here you go, Pipi!" The wind elemental grinned, carefully setting a cup of their granddad's special iced chocolate before her.

"Wow!!" The little girl beamed, eyes starry, purely in awe at that delicious scent that weaved through the air.

Mrs. Zola turned to Cyclone, all smiley at the delighted look on her daughter's face. "Thank you, Boboiboy."

"Thank you abang Cycy!" Little Pipi repeated the words of her mother, earning a pat on her head from the said boy, a wide smile of his own tugging on his lips. "You're welcome Pipi~ Enjoy your drinks!"

That was his last round, as he's noted on a little notebook he carried around; the list of today's orders written inside with obvious haste - penmanship, a mess only he could possibly understand.

Swift like the element he holds, he hops off his hoverboard and slides the empty tray over the counter, "Oh you're here!", greeting his cyan-eyed brother in pleasant surprise as he disappeared shortly behind the stall.

Ice hummed with a simple nod, arms stretching above his head as he catches Cyclone flipping a cup in his hands for the next round of orders.

The former yawns, arms folding on the counter as his makeshift pillow and he points his chin at the iced chocolate his brother was making.

"Can you make me one of those?" He requests, Taufan immediately catching on with the droopy expression on the polar bear's face.

Alah he's thirsty again, he figured.

Luckily the sun chose not to be so mean this morning, offering less heated rays onto the surface of the earth unlike previous days.

Nodding enthusiastically, "Suree~" Cycy assures his twin he'll receive one; grabbing an extra cup from the rack and placing it before Ais – Who he just noticed was alone this whole time.

"Ai, where are the others? Wasn't Blaze with you?"

Quite the wonder, really. They were inseparable, upon closer observation, so it was a norm to find either twin hanging around the other more often than not.

But Ice assures him the fire elemental didn't prance off somewhere and inevitably left him alone on his own will. "Gem called him inside to help put away the groceries."

Taufan "Oh" ed at this, following Ais' gesture, his arm pointing in the direction of their house and he spots their other siblings exiting the front door... Possibly heading their way as they chatted away talking about who-knows-what.