3rd ARC | 43 | King And Queen Of Hearts

───── · • ❝ ••𝕊𝕊𝕂•• ❞ • · ─────

There were tiny little gasps, "It's Thunder!", and not-so-quiet and irritable chattery whispering in the background. "Agh, he's so cool! Is he really taken now?"

Heck yeah. Oh, how he badly wanted to say it out loud. Nonetheless, Thunder was nonchalant, indifferent to the whispers as he flipped through the books, notebooks, and papers stacked about in his locker. Fine Arts... Chem... Maths...

There were all sorts of stuff inside, along with a few of his barely used school materials but, Where is it...

He's running late for Entrepreneurship Class and his damned book decided to play hide-and-seek.

"Ugh, why did it have to be her?!"

He heard a complaint; preferably referring to a certain someone he knew too well.

Their whispers were loud, nowhere near subtle even as they covered their mouths. They were plenty audible and Thunderstorm's surprised he hasn't barked back just yet. He would've been furious, just as he always has been, but he finds himself only choosing to mind his own business and shutting the world out. He's a got a new perspective on things, you could say.

Then again, this much was expected, is it not? All these rumours and backlash...

Boy, he could hardly hold himself from smirking.

By golly - he did kiss you in front of the Student Body President the other day... As well as thrice a dozen other students... And Mr. Papa who had to cover his dear daughter's eyes! He only wanted to bring the child along to work and now his wife is gonna go mamazilla on him once she finds out what the little girl had just witnessed.

Thunder had laughed when he released you. He even received an abrupt scolding from the man and a warning from Quake for deliberately disobeying the "No PDA" campus policy.

"Hali, I'm your brother and I support how much you're head over heels for Y/n -" Gempa fumed, gripping on the younger's shoulders. "- but please! I'm also the Student Council President! I can put you in detention for PDA! So. Be. Careful! If you wanna kiss her, at least do it in an empty classroom or somewhere more private!"

Oh but Thunderstorm just pulled a cocky grin at the older - like he had the will to care. Oh - and he accidentally answered back, "You're just salty cuz Yaya's attending a different university."

Most of whoever witnessed the commotion down the hall felt their hearts jump at the older twin's expression - while Hali earned himself a smack on the back of his head and was, indeed, sent to detention for the next 2 hours.

1 hour for PDA, and an extra hour for unintentionally hurting Gempa's feelings.

"Damn worth it." Thunder grinned, lounging in his seat as he patiently awaited for his 2-hour-sentence in school-jail to finish.

The male shook the memory off, chuckling - he's better off contented with the outcome of his morning rather than sulking and mopping around because of his thirsty fangirls. He got used to shutting the world out. Surely, in due time, he'd learn to let their gossips pass one ear and exit the other.