𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

"So you're telling me you're going to marry Marco" Valentina shouted throughout the café

"So you're telling me you're going to marry Marco" Valentina shouted throughout the café. Anna just told us why she is here. She and Marco are getting married a few months after Lorenzo and I got married.

But for them there won't be such a big wedding as for the two of us. Which makes me feel a little sorry. On one hand I was happy that she is getting married because she is going to live with us.

But on the other hand I know exactly how she feels and that breaks my heart.

"Yeah I guess so" she said uncertainly. I tried to give her a little encouragement and luckily she took that positively.

"And you Alaïa are you looking forward" Vale asked me. She wasn't able to stop from asking questions which of course was not bad but her questions are well a bit awkward.

For example, she asked if Lorenzo and I were planning on sleeping together on our wedding night.

I don't think Valentina was aware that Lorenzo had bought me for money but I didn't want to be a person who would break her joy so I kept quiet.

"I'm very excited because the day is getting closer and closer" I said, trying to say it in a way that would be believable. Valentina seemed satisfied with my answer and we continued talking.

After a while another girl sat down with us and my eyes popped out when this girl gave Valentina a kiss on the lips. Anna and I looked at each other with the same look. Who is this. I started coughing as the two did not release their lips from each other. Valentina looked at me and noticed that I was waiting for an answer.

"This is Thalia, my girlfriend" she said and I saw how much they like each other. I was fascinated that they could love each other at such a young age.

I smiled at both of them to let them know that I supported them and Anna did the same.

After a few minutes we left the café to look for bridesmaids dresses. I took a closer look at Thalia and I could understand why Valentina is amazed by her.

Her long light brown hair laid gracefully on her back as it swayed with every step she took, her brown eyes having a shade of gold as it light up, her tanned skin was smooth without blemishes, her makeup-if she had any- was barely showing and a small fading scar by her eyebrow.

Arrived in the store, the girls immediately got all the dresses to try them on. Since I already had my dress I just walked around a little and looked at everything.

I stayed at the jewelry department and looked at a beautiful pair of earrings. When I was about to take them in my hand the earrings were snatched away. A blonde haired somewhat small woman stood next to me and looked at me with a disgusted look.

"That's mine it's really very disrespectful little girl. You can't take things away from others." She said and looked me up and down. I was shocked and stopped for a moment.

"Excuse me. It's very disrespectful of you to talk to me like that and it would be nice if you didn't stick your fake boobs in my face like that. And I had those earrings first, Thank you. Goodbye" I said with confidence, snatched the earrings out of her hand and went to the girls who were still in the dressing room.

The more I spend time with Valentina, the more self-confident I become, which is understandable since she held a two-hour sermon about self-love and how I become a badbitch. That seems to have done something. I'm not ready to go swimming or put on short clothes but I think it will come soon.

"Are you okay?" Valentina asked me and I nodded, not wanting to make a big deal out of it. I asked her to show me their clothes and I was just enchanted by their beauty.

Valentina's choice was a salmon coloured dress which had a full length arm on the right side and the left was a single strap connecting to the open front that looked like a half bra before joining with the covered side. It was knee length and just the perfect size for Val as the back was fully covered with just a low open cut. Anna's dress wasn't any less gorgeous as it had the same colour as the first dress but instead this has two single straps with a cup in front making it known that the person wearing this dress won't have to wear a bra and a low cut in front. The last dress was simply plain but also as gorgeous as the other two. It had a simmer and a single strap connecting the front and back of the dress together. A low cut front and a knee length design.

"Beautiful" was the only thing I could say at that moment. Those girls are really god's favorite . They moved quickly and I took the opportunity to put the earrings back where I got them from.

I didn't want to buy them but to annoy the artificial woman I took the earrings. We left the store but not before Valentina and Anna pulled us to a nail salon, shoe store and other stores.

This is going to be a very long day. 

                                                 ❤︎

After all the shopping I was very tired but the others wanted to continue shopping. Since I did not want to ruin the fun I told the girls that I would go a little earlier. So Antonio picked me up and drove me back. When I arrived I went upstairs to the bedroom to put all my stuff away and change.

Before we went shopping Lorenzo told me to let him know when we got back so I went to his office but unfortunately Marco stopped me.

"It's not a good idea to go in there now Alaïa. Wait a few more minutes" he said and stood in front of the door like a kid hiding his candy. "Lorenzo told me to tell him I'm here and I'd like to do that now please Marco" I said nicely and tried to go through but he wouldn't let me.

He didn't touch me probably Lorenzo told him everything but still he managed to stop me. So I thought of something. I went back to our bedroom and waited there until Marco went away from the door.
One. Two. Three.

I ran and Marco didn't notice until it was too late that I was already at the door.

"Pezzo do merda, Alaïa fermati adesso" he shouted after me but it was too late because I was already in the office.

(Fucking piece of shit, Alaïa stop right now)

What I saw there struck me completely.

The woman who had accosted me in the store today was sitting on my fiancé's lap.

  ❤︎

Hihi Little cliffhanger ; ) we need a little bit drama.

artemixverse here my babe your surprise <3 your are Valentina's girlfriend

Thanks to -milananyx & anyvauthor for the help.
I have something planned but I can't say anything yet. And let's hope everyone will like this surprise

Question: Do you think it's Good that Alaïa has become more confident ?