𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

This chapter contains mature themes

This chapter contains mature themes. If you feel uncomfortable you can skip this whole chapter. For the others. Hold your phone with both hands ;)

Lorenzo and I went shopping after breakfast. Why? Because we have nothing left in the fridge. Thanks to my great husband and his brother. By being so muscular they always have to eat more and that includes protein.

Every day they use a whole egg carton. And I am the person who prepares the eggs because as Marco puts it "you make the best eggs in the world". Which is confusing because it's not too hard. For example today, Enzo and I were sleeping peacefully or rather cuddling when someone came through the door and it was none other than Marco Mancini.

He asked me to make breakfast as usual, boiled eggs, toast and protein shakes. But before I could answer Lorenzo threatened to shoot him with his gun if he didn't leave immediately.

That's what he did. So that we girls don't starve I made us some pancakes. I had time to get ready while the others cleaned up the table while I was getting dressed.

Around twelve o'clock we left. He was not so enthusiastic about going shopping with me, but I loved it.

"Why are you standing so long in the candy section? It doesn't take that long to find a chocolate bar," he asked, annoyed but playful.

"Pardon, not all chocolate tastes the same and I'm looking for my favorite chocolate. To that you should watch so you know how to make me happy," I said with a smirk, bending down to pick up my found chocolate.

Before I could get up again, Enzo grabbed my waist and pretended to bang me while I was bending over. These siblings always have the same thing on their minds. I stood up and lightly slapped his chest

"Can you stop? We're not alone, we're in a supermarket," I said, pushing the cart along. But instead of stopping, he slapped me on the butt.

"You love it when I take you from behind," he whispered in my ear and flipped his arm over my shoulder.

This little-.

To provoke me he put condoms in the cart because he knows exactly how easy I get embarrassed. I know we need them because I got too many side effects from the pill so I stopped using it. And we got tested before so we are both clean.

Lost in thought, I accidentally bumped into another shopping cart. We both looked up, I could feel Lorenzo holding me tighter which I understood when I realized who I was bumping into.

The great ex-wife of my husband and as it seems her lover, Lorenzo's father. The two had no resemblance at all. Lorenzo is handsome and his father looks like an old potato sack, just like my father.

"Well, hello there bitches long time no see" said Alana and hit me hard on the shoulder. I immediately hid behind his back. I know I may seem like a baby now, but I still haven't recovered psychologically from my father's violence.