𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜

Every second ,every minute,every hour, every day I was looking for a trace of Alaïa

Every second ,every minute,every hour, every day I was looking for a trace of Alaïa. And I wouldn't been Lorenzo Mancini if I hadn't made it.

With the help of Marco we found out where the bastards are hiding her. I was never a religious person but since Alaïa left I spent every free minute praying.

I have prayed that she would come back home.

I have prayed that she would come back without an injury and I have prayed that our little miracle would be okay. I can't wait until I can hold her in my arms and confess my love to her.

"Are you ready to go" Marco asks me as he came into the room. I was in the middle of packing. Weapons, something warm for Alaïa and some more torture stuff. I nodded and we made our way to the car.

"Don't worry, brother. We'll get her back and then we'll take revenge on those three," he said, massaging my tense shoulder.

Valentina also misses them very much which I understand of course. I almost didn't see her anymore. Either she was at Thalia's house crying out her feelings or when she was there I was at the office in the morning and in the evening.

Even if it doesn't seem like it, Marco misses her a lot too. Alaïa was like a mother and sister to him. Even if it would never admit he loved her. Anna too, of course. After about five hours the car stopped in front of a small cottage.

Marco and I put on our bulletproof vests, took our weapons in our hands and I discussed our plan with the others.

"We have to split up. Marco and Chino you use the back entrance. Stefano you come with me. Antonio and Matteo you stay here and make sure no one escapes. Understood" I said and they all nodded. I grabbed my closest confidants and we planned everything.

Let's go get Alaïa .

I opened every door and looked to see if anyone was sitting there. No success but then I heard voices from upstairs. I immediately ran upstairs. Right at the staircase I saw the father of her and immediately I acted.

I shot him in the leg so that he could not move. His screams were like beautiful music to me and I couldn't wait to hear more of it.

"Well not as smart as you thought or. See you later my dear" I whispered in his ear and Stefano took him away. Marco ran to me and we kicked open the door. There stood Alana and my father.

"Oh, you are here. Took a long time but don't worry your dear wife doesn't look very bad or honey" he said provocatively. Alana just smirked and laughed. If Marco wasn't here holding me they would both be dead long ago.

"Give us the girl and we'll sort it out like men" Marco said. The two discussed something and Alana went out the door. She came back And this time not alone. She pulled a broken and fully exhausted Alaïa.

My baby.

I wanted to run to her, grab her in my arms and run away but first I have to take care of the others. Alana sat or he pushed her on the chair and Marco and I took the opportunity to go after both of them. The room was filled with screams, gunshots and blood. Alaïa was in my head the whole time.

Both of us have managed to turn off the others for a few hours. Now only Alaïa and I were in the room. "hey my baby everything will be ok. I'll get you safe and the baby too okay" I whispered and got a nod from her.

I carried her in my arms to the car and we drove to the hospital.

❤︎

"Mr. Mancini. Your wife is stable and responsive. The baby is also unharmed. Both of them are very strong. We will keep her here for 24 hours as observation and then she will be discharged. You can go to her" the doctor explained to me and I thanked him. I immediately went back to the room and saw Alaïa with open eyes. We both hugged each other so tightly.

"Why did you do that? You could have told me and I would have cleared it up. You put yourself in danger and our baby. I don't know what I would have done if I had lost you both. You are the woman of my life. The first woman I really love. The first woman I trust with everything. I love you Alaïa until I die" I took her hand and put our hands on her little belly.

"I love you both so much" I said and gave her a tender kiss.

" I'm sorry Enzo. I don't know how I could have been so stupid and put us all in danger. I was stupid and naive, please
forgive me. I will never do something like that again. And I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was pregnant. I didn't know how you would react and I was afraid that you wouldn't want to have a child after all. But I've always wanted to be a mother and now I've found the love of my life." she said softly and looked at our hands.

Without hesitation I kissed her and held her in my arms while we both fell asleep.

Those people will beg for forgiveness to have just
curved a piece of hair from her

❤︎

"Now I come to you my dear ones. You will beg for your death when I am done with you all."

❤︎

Hello again after almost three weeks. Sorry for not updating. I had so many exams and presentations that my mind was not working properly and I could write which you all can clearly read here. It's a short chapter and really bad but it is how it is. Press the little star if you liked it and don't forget to comment <33

Thank you for all the support I'm getting. I still can't believe it. I love all of you sooo much <3

Sad news: blood and tears will be finished soon. 4-5 chapters left but not sure yet!

Good news : I have new story ideas in mind