𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

I could not sleep the whole time

I could not sleep the whole time. Although I tried everything possible to sleep, I couldn't forget Lorenzo's words. Every time I closed my eyes, his voice appeared in my subconscious.

I still couldn't understand why he wanted me to be his wife and the mother of his children.

Lorenzo is an attractive man and that is why he could have any woman in the world, but he still chose me.

He chose a broken and hurt girl who could never give him something he wants. I am afraid of being touched, looked at or even yelled at.

I looked at the clock next to me and saw it was 5am. Nothing new. I knew I wasn't going to sleep so I went to the walk-in closet where my clothes were and luckily all my stuff was here except my cell phone.

Lorenzo showed me the room and told me to feel like I was living here. He also said that he would actually sleep in the bed, but he didn't want to crowd me and give me time to think.

I was very grateful for that, at least gives me time to think. I took my clothes and closed the door before taking a shower.

The shower could not be seen as easily as the bathtub, but still I felt uncomfortable.

Who came up with the idea of ​​building a transparent glass wall between the bedroom and the bathroom?

I really wondered why they got my things so easily.

Didn't my father try to stop them or isn't he worried that I'm not at home ?

After all these years of him doing things to me, I never lost that little spark of hope inside me.

I always hoped that something would click in his brain and he would realize what he was doing to me, but it never happened.

Now I have been kidnapped and it was a no obstacle to take all my clothes and belongings. Of course I can't know it but the probability that I am right is 99%. I washed my hair, my body and shaved everything .

After showering, I quickly groomed my hair so that it was visible and cleaned my teeth. I wore only underwear and an oversized T-shirt because I had to change the bandage from the wound on my thigh.

Until now, no one has seen my injuries, only Anna. And the bandage probably. Most of my scars are hidden because my father didn't want anyone to see what was happening to me.

My black eye was no longer very present, but you could still see it. I looked for bandages but could not find them.

Where do people hide their bandages. "Why are you fumbling around in my shelves?" said a deep voice behind me. I cried out and put my hand over my heart.

"You scared me" I said and looked at Lorenzo. How did he get in here, I locked the door. He looked really good again. He stood in front of me with his arms crossed and looked me in the face.