𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

I'm not an expert in pregnancy because I've never been pregnant but I looked online so if some things are wrong don't attack me attack google , thank you :)

3rd POV

"Good morning my dears" Lorenzo called across the room in the basement

"Good morning my dears" Lorenzo called across the room in the basement. All three bastards woke up and shook their handcuffs hoping to be freed. Both men had a screw in one hand connected to a lamp. It was silent; only the drops of sweat and tears dripping down could be heard.

"Guess what? I've been torturing you guys for a long time now, which is easy to see. But I do not want to give you a great death that would be totally unfair. You can rejoice or continue to cry but nothing will change and

I. DON'T. CARE.

Actually Marco would help me but I wanted to do this alone" when he finished his little speech he took his gun and put it aggressively in Alana's mouth.

"I know that you usually take other things in your mouth, but not today. It would be really great if I had a guilty conscience but I love the feeling that your darling is watching me kill you. I'm so thankful I never loved you and luckily I divorced you" she was begging him not to hurt her.

She apologized several times but he didn't care. He only saw alaïa in front of his eyes and her belly and immediately he pulled the trigger. His father started to cry.

"It's sad to see that, isn't it? Yes, and that's exactly how I felt son of a bitch," Lorenzo said loudly to his face and got a little spit in his face from his father. Oh well that was a mistake.

Lorenzo stroked both of them through their hair with a smirk and turned on the lights. Immediately they both shrieked in pain and begged for him to stop.

"Have fun" Lorenzo said and went upstairs to bed to cuddle with his favorite people.

❤︎

1st POV

It's been three days since I came home from the hospital

It's been three days since I came home from the hospital. And today was the day where I will drop the big bombshell and tell that I am pregnant. At the hospital the doctor was checking on the baby and that moment was just unique.
-
"Good morning Mrs. Mancini. Today you will be discharged but first we want to check on the baby and see how far along you are. So please put your shirt over your belly and I will be right back" the doctor said and walked out the door. I could see the excitement and fear in Lorenzo's eyes. I took his hand in mine and pulled him to me.

"Everything will be fine and soon we will see her or him" I said softly and gave him a little kiss. Luckily the doctor came back or it would have gotten out of control here.

The doctor creamed my belly with a cold transparent gel and started the ultrasound.

"From the looks of it, you are already at 10 weeks. The baby can already move its legs and arms easily and is about three centimeters tall. The morning sickness will subside after the 14th to 16th week. Don't forget to take your vitamins and put a lot of cream on your skin because it will stretch a lot. If you have any questions, feel free to come to me," the doctor told me.

I had tears in my eyes as I looked at the screen. Even Lorenzo had.
-
Lorenzo was just grinning. Every night he put cream on my belly and when he thought I was asleep he talked to my belly.

Some things are a bit exhausting in pregnancy, for example the morning sickness which sometimes is not so bad but also sometimes I just wanna stay in bed.

My breasts are very sore. They don't stop growing and they don't fit in my old bras. But for Lorenzo it is luxury. The first question he asked is if it's safe to have sex and was very very happy when she told him yes.

I just stood in front of the mirror and beamed my belly. You could already see a very small bulge but of course not huge. One recognizes it also only if someone knows it.

Lorenzo came into the room, stroked my belly and gave me a kiss.

"Marco, Anna, Valentina and Thalia are waiting. The bags are also ready, only you have to get dressed. I nodded, put on something airy and we both went downstairs.

When I got home Valentina didn't even let go of me. She even slept in our bed and Enzo lay down on the floor in the middle of the night.

Anna was also very happy even Marco hugged me for a long time and was happy to have me back. It was very hard to keep it a secret that I was pregnant but Lorenzo and I said that we would tell you when everyone was here.

"We both have something for you all and I want you to open it all at the same time" I said and gave everyone a bag. Lorenzo and I sat down and counted down from ten.

I was very excited to see their reaction. Valentina was the first to start screaming. After that Anna Thalia and all three girls jumped on me. Marco went to Lorenzo and congratulated him with a tight hug.

We got all the congratulations, hugs and kisses. That was the moment when I realized that this is my family.

Not my father or anyone else but my husband, his siblings who are also like my siblings and my friends. I wouldn't give up this family for anything in the world and I can't wait until we have a new family member.

Each of them got a bodysuit that said "you can stop asking now" It was a little joke because they always asked if I was pregnant. And an ultrasound picture was inside too.

"Holy shit! We have so much to do. Going shopping, gender reveal, photo shooting and so much more. And I'm going to cook so many healthy things for you. I'm going to be an aunt!'' Vale yelled across the living room and pulled Lorenzo and me to her and hugged us .

"I'm going to be an uncle. I'm going to be the best uncle that the baby won't even talk to you" Marco said confidently to get Valentina angry and knowing the two of them, they started fighting.

Thalia and Anna looked at each other and rolled their eyes. Lorenzo pulled me aside to tell me something and kissed me deeply.

"I fucking love you" he whispered so only I could hear.

"I love you too"

❤︎

Sorry if this chapter is boring but it's just a filler chapter and without eroticaurora help I wouldn't update for a few weeks.
Question for the next chapter: should I add another smut scene ?

Thank you all for 50k ! I mean I can't believe it. I woke up from a nap and I saw this. I literally thought it was a dream.

So I have still three weeks of school and then my summer break. I will try and update but not sure if it will work. But still thank you for all the support I'm getting <3