𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒

Only when I got up this morning I realized that I'm a married woman

Only when I got up this morning I realized that I'm a married woman. Since yesterday I am Alaïa Lorena Mancini.

I stretched my body and noticed that it was a bit heavy because a powerful, muscular arm which was over my body that could only belong to one person . Lorenzo Mancini. I was afraid that he would ignore me again after yesterday, but I guess that was a sign that I was wrong.

I was really afraid that Lorenzo will force me to have sex but he surprised me very much. I know that it will be hard for him and that's why I thought that he can have fun with other women but after I thought about it, I decided against it.

I started to trace the lines of his arm tattoos with my fingers. Every time I looked at them I was fascinated and something in my head told me that I wanted to have a tattoo too.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Lorenzo moved next to me. He stretched his arms and I had to be careful that he didn't hit me with his hand.

"Good morning" he said in a deep morning voice. My whole body started to tingle and that was only because of his voice. No wonder why girls are so fascinated by him. He stood up and I couldn't take my eyes off his backside.

That muscular back, those beautiful arms. All scares we're covered by tattoos. And his backside. Anyone would be jealous of that butt and I just know it.

Laid on the middle of his back was a tattoo. One that I had never seen before— it was unique to say the least. A snake wrapped around the stem of  a flower... a rose to be more precise. A black inked tattoo yet the beautiful of it was still seen. Green leaves hung around the edges of the flower— the snake wrapped around it had its mouth open.

Teeth gnawing on air and pointing straight out as it hissed harshly. It looked like a picture— a movement happening at a give time before the picture was taken in that movement. The tail and the end of the flower the same length— and the top edge of the snake right around the head was arched and the bent forward as it strikes towards whatever prey it was seeing.

"I'll take a quick shower and then we'll go have breakfast" he said and went to take a shower. I put on a white dress because it is a little warmer today. I didn't feel like putting on makeup so I stayed without makeup and put my hair in a high ponytail.

I have always hated that when you have shoes on in the house and I told the Mancini that too. Since then, we've all just worn socks or slippers. I feel a little like everyone's mother but I don't think they have a problem with it — I hope not .

Lorenzo came out of the shower and we both went downstairs for breakfast.

"Hello there, lovebirds. You are up very early which I would not have thought. Lorenzo must have cum too early" Marco said loudly and before anyone could say anything he was pushed against the floor by Lorenzo.

He was insulting him in italian and I have never heard so many swear words. Valentina tried to talk the two away from each other but apparently the two men cared very little.

I gathered my courage and pulled Lorenzo lightly by his arm. Miraculously, he stood up and sat down on the chairs with me.

Okay...

Every time Lorenzo put something on my plate and also every time he tore the edge off the bread just for me. He did many things for me but every time I wanted to ask him about it he looked for an excuse or ignored me. But now I enjoy the great breakfast that Marco has made.

❤︎

We had fun like every time when we have breakfast but unfortunately without Anna today because she has to take care of the women who were also kidnapped. It reminds me a lot of the time she helped me and i still thank her for that.

I remembered that I wanted to talk to Lorenzo about it because I'm not exactly happy that this thing is going on. Marco and Valentina have been fighting all the time, which I found very amusing but Lorenzo not at all.

He was calm at the beginning but at some point he lost patience and forced both of them to sit away from each other. I couldn't help laughing because it was as if Enzo and I were Marco and Vale's parents.

The men went out again, no one knows before. Valentina and I quickly cleaned up the kitchen so we could enjoy the sun. We put on our bikinis and went to the pool.

I sat down on the comfy beach chair and relaxed. "Did you guys actually sleep together?" Vale asked me curiously.

Why does everyone want to know what Lorenzo and I did.

"No we didn't, we tried but it was too much for me" I told her honestly. She smiled slightly and moved her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes playfully and started reading my book.

"I told you Lorenzo isn't the biggest asshole. He'll wait until you're ready even if it takes years. You'll spend the rest of your life here and if you get to know each other longer then anything can happen. Take Anna and Marco as an example. They know each other a little longer than you and Enzo but it doesn't matter. You guys have to know each other and trust each other so you guys can be intimate." She said to me.

I'm glad that I can talk with her about serious stuff and especially laugh with her. Even if it is quiet, it is not awkward . I fell asleep while reading and was woken up by Lorenzo.

I do not know how long I slept but long enough since it has already become dark. "We have to go, go pack your suitcase" he said and held out his hand to pull me up.

"What, where are we going" I asked confused. He pushed me into our room as I was still half asleep . What can I say, I love to sleep.

"We are flying to Italy. I have work to do and we can spend our honeymoon there" he explained and helped me pack my suitcase. I have never flown in my life and to that I have panic of heights.

This is not going to end well.

❤︎

I know this chapter is short and boring, sorry but I promise once those to arrived in Italy we will see some content you guys wished to see !
Thank you -milananyx for the help again <3

Happy international women's day my gorgeous queens ❤️