EPISODE 2

Please click the vote  button 🙏 before you read and I  would also appreciate if you drop your thought  on this episode after reading it  . I deprive happiness in reading you guys comments . Please and please invite your friends and family to follow me and also read all my stories 🙏🙏🙏 it means a lot to me.  I even become emotional when you guys debate and share experience with each other in the comment section concerning this episode and the rest.  Thanks in advance ♥️🙏 .  ENJOY!!!

RED  FLAGS

SOLELY WRITTEN BY EWATOMI ABIODUN

EPISODE 2

My mum and Bimpe ran after me calling my name when they both regain their composure but it was too late because I was already outside and fortunately for me, a cab was coming my way so I flagged it down and got in before they could meet up with me. I was having mixed feelings of emotion on my drive home because I don't know if I should laugh or cry so I kept laughing as hot tears spilled down my eyes uncontrollably. It even got to a stage the cab driver was kind of scared because he thought I was some mental asylum patient who ran away and I could see how scared he was as he keeps checking me through the rear  mirror not until I alighted from his cab when I got to my destination before he heaves a sigh of relief. I paid him and headed inside with my heels in my hands as I walked in barefoot.

I flopped down on the couch immediately after I got inside. My phone has been ringing non stop from my mum,bimpe, Suleiman, some of his colleagues who has my number and some unknown numbers I don't know of.  I didn't pick any of them as I just sat down drown in  my own  thoughts. I kept having notifications on all my social media handles since my data was always on so I decided to check since it doesn't involve me talking to anyone and I nearly had a heart attack immediately I logged into my Instagram account because my proposal video was all over the internet and posted on different blogs with different caption even the  popular blog "Love update"  wasn't exempted.

My account was tagged in some post and I wonder how they got to know my social media handles and I realized we are in  the internet days so nothing is hidden. I started reading the comments one after the other and I could say it is not something to talk of because the comments were so calumnious. Some kept hurling insult at me saying" Why would she lead the guy on for good four years and turned him down when she knows she didn't love him, she wasted the innocent guy's time , she will never find a man to love her again, she will be  forever bitter, she is a disgrace to a womanhood, who no fear woman no fear God  ...." I can't blame this people because what those bloggers wrote as the caption were all lies because they painted me as the villain and who am I to blame them because they can only assume and give different reasons why I turned down Suleiman's proposal since the truth was hidden from them.

I didn't bother logging to Facebook and Twitter because I knew for Instagram to be on fire like this then Twitter and Facebook will be worse. People kept sending me death threats and curse through my messenger , Instagram and Facebook  accounts so I decided to switch off my phone so it won't weigh me down because trust me, it takes a strong person not to commit suicide when your name is being tarnished everywhere. I just turned my phone off when the entrance door was suddenly opened as my mum stormed in angrily.

"Anisha, you disgraced me and yourself today and if I didn't carry you for nine months I would have said you are a bastard. Why did you turn down Suleiman's proposal? You have been in a relationship with this guy for good 4yrs and he has been extremely nice to you and me all these years so I wonder the kind of evil that consumes you to turned him down publicly like that. I knew you were up to something since you never open up to me about your relationship and anytime I asked you when Suleiman is going to propose you flared up and say" he was the one that hasn't proposed not knowing you were the architect behind it all". If truly you still take me as a mother and you sucked on this my two breasts for one and half years then you need to give me a good reason why you pulled that stupid stunt " My Mom stated angrily.